McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
You libbies love polls so here's one for you.

ZOGBY SATURDAY: McCain outpolled Obama 48% to 47% in Friday poll. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all...

Are you kidding me? Obama goes from +7 to -1 in one day? BS. I've called Zogby BS the whole time and this is no different. BS!

You libbies love polls so here's one for you.

Here's one for you:

Predictably, the Republican candidates are no better. During his 26 years in Congress, Arizona senior Senator John McCain has consistently voted in favor of stricter drug enforcement in America and abroad, endorsed Nancy Reagan’s vapid “Just Say No” mantra, backed mandatory minimum sentences and even the death penalty for certain drug offenders, and has repeated scoffed at the notion of medical marijuana, even going so far as to turn his back on bonafide patients.

McCain’s VP pick, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has by far the most limited record on drug policy. Like Obama, Palin is an admitted former pot smoker. However, unlike her running mate, Palin may have some sympathy for medical cannabis patients, having served as the Governor of one of the twelve states that has a legal therapeutic cannabis program and chosen not to speak out against it.

NORML Blog NORML PAC

Just saying.....

Are you kidding me? Obama goes from +7 to -1 in one day? BS. I've called Zogby BS the whole time and this is no different. BS!

You libsters are the ones posting a poll everyday. What's wrong? Because it doesn't show your Messiah winning you're going to get teary-eyed and run home?

Awwwww, Davie. It's ok. Better hit the liquor store now and stock up on Pina Coladas or whatever it is soft, candy-assed libs drink.

Last edited:
Zogby via Drudge:

McCain outpolled Obama 48% to 47% in Friday, one day, polling. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all...

You libsters are the ones posting a poll everyday. What's wrong? Because it doesn't show your Messiah winning you're going to get teary-eyed and run home?

Uh no. Zogby has shown big swings in his polls over the past two weeks. None of the other polls reflect this.

But hey, gloat all you want. When I see McCain ahead outside the margin of error in state polls that are battleground states, I'll worry. Until then...Come Tuesday night, I'll be glowing.

Zogby via Drudge:

McCain outpolled Obama 48% to 47% in Friday, one day, polling. He is beginning to cut into Obama's lead among independents, is now leading among blue collar voters, has strengthened his lead among investors and among men, and is walloping Obama among NASCAR voters. Joe the Plumber may get his license after all...

Hell No! Joe the Plumber is going to be Secretary of State! :D

Now here's the question for you right-wingers:

Are these people who never went to college, probably make less than $30,000 a year, NASCAR dads going to stand on line for 8 hours to vote AGAINST Obama on Tuesday? They're not voting for McCain, they're voting against Obama because he's intelligent, well-spoken and black. And that threatens them and makes them feel insecure because their IQ is about half of Obama's.

I can't believe that our country's and our nation's future might be decided on the most idiot people of our country.

My gut tells me they'd rather be fishing. My gut also tells me that if it's raining, the weather is colder than normal, or if the lines are too long, these morons won't vote. And yes, I'm calling them morons because they sit around drinking budweiser all day instead of doing the research on their candidate.

Forum List

Back