mccain protests NBC coverage

busara

wanasiasa wapumbava
May 7, 2008
PA
mccain is upset over seemingly biased coverage on NBC. guess mccain is a supporter of the fairness doctrine

this sentence, written by mccains campaign manager, really made me laugh.

We are extremely disappointed to see that the level of objectivity at NBC News has fallen so low that reporters are now giving voice to unsubstantiated, partisan claims in order to undercut John McCain.

McCain protests NBC coverage - Mike Allen - Politico.com

mccain is upset over seemingly biased coverage on NBC. guess mccain is a supporter of the fairness doctrine

this sentence, written by mccains campaign manager, really made me laugh.

McCain protests NBC coverage - Mike Allen - Politico.com

Remind me how you liberals do not whine like struck puppies when ever Fox supposedly is biased against Obama?

The press has absolutely FAILED the US Citizen this election cycle. They are openly supportive of Obama and fail to do the most rudimentary investigation of anything unless forced to by other sources. We hear all about McCain supporters and his staff and those endorsing him but nary a peep about any of that with Obama. And when someone points out the radicals and the criminals that DO openly support Obama we are told by you all he doesn't REALLY want their support.

Farrakan is an example, Obama has a history with the man. He used him to gain access to people in the Middle East. Yet is that on the press table day in and day out? Is it even reported by anyone except a blogger?

We do not know squat about his staff, except that one of them in Huston thought it appropriate to have a mass murderers flag and likeness on the wall behind her. And again it was not the main stream press that told us about that either.

The press has completely ignored his obvious close ties to Rev Wright because Obama said he no longer supported him. If McCain had spent 20 years in a church about White power, listed the Reverand as a close Spiritual leader, an Uncle Figure and a member of the family, I can just image the press would stop talking about it as soon as McCain threw him under the bus.

Hell Obama even had him on the Staff till it became a political hot potato.

With people like Jillian trying to claim that because McCain got endorsements from 2 powerful right wing Evangicals he has never even worshiped with and has no ties with as some how selling out to them and turning over the Government if he is elected. But 20 YEARS in the same racist church meant nothing to Obama.

This is unbelievable. If the press were supporting a right wing idealog like they do Obama you people would be having a cow. You would be in the streets protesting, probably burning shit down. You would be demanding something be done about the situation.

Remind me how you liberals do not whine like struck puppies when ever Fox supposedly is biased against Obama?

The press has absolutely FAILED the US Citizen this election cycle. They are openly supportive of Obama and fail to do the most rudimentary investigation of anything unless forced to by other sources. We hear all about McCain supporters and his staff and those endorsing him but nary a peep about any of that with Obama. And when someone points out the radicals and the criminals that DO openly support Obama we are told by you all he doesn't REALLY want their support.

Farrakan is an example, Obama has a history with the man. He used him to gain access to people in the Middle East. Yet is that on the press table day in and day out? Is it even reported by anyone except a blogger?

We do not know squat about his staff, except that one of them in Huston thought it appropriate to have a mass murderers flag and likeness on the wall behind her. And again it was not the main stream press that told us about that either.

The press has completely ignored his obvious close ties to Rev Wright because Obama said he no longer supported him. If McCain had spent 20 years in a church about White power, listed the Reverand as a close Spiritual leader, an Uncle Figure and a member of the family, I can just image the press would stop talking about it as soon as McCain threw him under the bus.

Hell Obama even had him on the Staff till it became a political hot potato.

With people like Jillian trying to claim that because McCain got endorsements from 2 powerful right wing Evangicals he has never even worshiped with and has no ties with as some how selling out to them and turning over the Government if he is elected. But 20 YEARS in the same racist church meant nothing to Obama.

This is unbelievable. If the press were supporting a right wing idealog like they do Obama you people would be having a cow. You would be in the streets protesting, probably burning shit down. You would be demanding something be done about the situation.

wow, i think this struck a nerve. whats funny is that the press was having a field day with the 'obama is a muslim' stories even though there was little or no evidence. and they gave him a pass on wright? are you serious? its all they were talking about. obama has had so many rumors spread, that when one is reported by nbc about mccain his campaign acts like they are being abused and it is the first time an unsubstantiated claim has ever been reported on. its absurd.

and the 'supposed' bias of fox? seriously? just do a search on youtube and youll see how fox has been 'reporting' on obama.

New Study Shows Media Bias Against Obama

did you call me a liberal? :lol:

but youre right. the press has failed the people in this election. proper journalism has been pushed aside for whatever will get ratings.

heh, from your link

The study’s author is Robert Lichter, a Fox News contributor who authored the aforementioned reports alleging a liberal media bias. But now he finds that when anchors and reporters on the big three networks ventured opinions about Obama, “28 percent of the statements were positive for Obama and 72 percent negative,” with a much narrower margin for McCain. And that’s not even taking into account Fox News’ more brazenly biased Obama coverage.
I can't wait to hear RGS rationalize this one away.

heh, from your link

I can't wait to hear RGS rationalize this one away.

im thinking it will be something along the lines of:
RGS: "bullcrap"
other poster: "can you elaborate?"
RGS: "its biased and not true. common sense"

:redface:

and they gave him a pass on wright? are you serious?

After Obama threw Wright under the bus, the issue was closed. 30 seconds of on-air disownment makes up for 20 years of Wright being his mentor.

The media has been biased. It depends on which news station and which anchor to determine which candidate they are biased in favor of.

However, Obama's definitely gotten off easy. If McCain went to a white racist church for 20 years, he'd be toast.

After Obama threw Wright under the bus, the issue was closed. 30 seconds of on-air disownment makes up for 20 years of Wright being his mentor.

The media has been biased. It depends on which news station and which anchor to determine which candidate they are biased in favor of.

However, Obama's definitely gotten off easy. If McCain went to a white racist church for 20 years, he'd be toast.

that isnt true. they still talked about it, analyzed the move, did polls, etc. but you can believe whatever you want. and yes, obama has gotten more coverage, but the source i posted earlier says it hasnt been favorable.

The study’s author is Robert Lichter, a Fox News contributor who authored the aforementioned reports alleging a liberal media bias. But now he finds that when anchors and reporters on the big three networks ventured opinions about Obama, “28 percent of the statements were positive for Obama and 72 percent negative,” with a much narrower margin for McCain. And that’s not even taking into account Fox News’ more brazenly biased Obama coverage.

It's less favorable than it has been up until this last month or so.

Up to that point, I was absolutely nauseated because every single time I turned on CNN there was Little Rich Girl's boy drooling over Obama, giving him coverage under the misleading guise of "Keeping them Honest" which really should have been called "Vote for Obama".

Thankfully, now that the writing is on the wall, CNN is rethinking their coverage and throwing in a little McCain here and there, because I don't imagine they'd like it much if he became pres and they got froze out of the oval office because of their obvious bias.

Forum List

Back