McCain picks Sarah Palin

Who has infinitely more leadership experience than Obama... so a win-win for the Republican ticket... and McCain's leadership in the military goes a long way with me, as does his leadership

I hadn't realized McCain had any military leadership experience.

You have to admit it's funny that he picked someone with barely any executive experience and it's still waaaaaaaay more than he's got himself! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I hope the DNC can make some clever ads, lots of humorous material there.

Not to mention that Hillary supporters weren't mainly Hillary supporters because Hillary is a woman.

mmm hmmm - i think women have been misunderestimated! :D

anyway, we shall see what happens next! she must be very impressive.

Shoulda picked Olympia Snowe.

Of course she's not quite NEO-conservative enough for the likes of McSame, is she?

wow- tax cutter, whistle blower, pro-life, first honest female in a Presidential ticket, drop dead gorgeous.... :beer:

Democrats will be shitting their pants! :badgrin:

:beer: everything about her sounds appealing.

at least it will be a good debate, hopefully.

Wow- nice try:

225px-Palin1.JPG

Normally, this is the part of the thread where I chime in; "I'd hit it". But not in this case. She's pro-life, and I make all my tricks get abortions after we do that dance.

Nice come-back, deflection. I see that you are otherwise speechless. :badgrin:

Noticed that too huh? They all are dying to use "no experience" yet they been so busy saying that it is unneccessary that they are dumbfounded. I personally have been waiting my entire life to vote for a woman--it's their turn !!

Forum List

Back