McCain: No negative campaigning

That's sort of how I felt about Clinton's latest so-called "race-baiting"comment. She looked really tired.

There are times I think it would make more sense to put the candidates on a 50-mile track and make them run. You could still get media attention by randomly turning dogs loose on them.

LMFAO!!!

Sometimes you come up with good ideas.

That's sort of how I felt about Clinton's latest so-called "race-baiting"comment. She looked really tired.

There are times I think it would make more sense to put the candidates on a 50-mile track and make them run. You could still get media attention by randomly turning dogs loose on them.

LOL! Reminds me of the 'guy bonding' commercial, with the beef tied to a stick on his back, running through the snow with wolves chasing him. I think Doritos?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely the latter. Even if the two candidates don't sling it, this board will be inundated.:eusa_eh:

Trust me. There will be negative campaigning. There will be mud. The only questions are how subtle and how much particularly when things get down to the wire.

I doubt that I have ever seen a pure and clean campaign. Oh, the runner might make a small rude comment and then, with crocodile tears, apologize for it. I don’t buy it. Some where, in a speech or an ad, there will be mud.

What is interesting about these two candidates (McCain and Obama) is that they both seem to be a cut above the usual candidates, in terms of being personally honorable men.

Of course, both will have to respond to the demagogues on the other side, and do and say things that they don't really believe, and will have to cater to the morons among their own supporters. Thus Obama has to fire this fellow who talked to Hamas, and McCain goes begging for support to the religious fundamentalists.

But that is politics in a mass democracy.

As for Hillary: isn't it sad? She has not only lost her chance to be President, but she has covered herself in shame by her demagogic attacks on Obama. So she won't leave much of a legacy.

What is interesting about these two candidates (McCain and Obama) is that they both seem to be a cut above the usual candidates, in terms of being personally honorable men.

Of course, both will have to respond to the demagogues on the other side, and do and say things that they don't really believe, and will have to cater to the morons among their own supporters. Thus Obama has to fire this fellow who talked to Hamas, and McCain goes begging for support to the religious fundamentalists.

But that is politics in a mass democracy.

As for Hillary: isn't it sad? She has not only lost her chance to be President, but she has covered herself in shame by her demagogic attacks on Obama. So she won't leave much of a legacy.

Thing is, Obama deserves to be questioned as much as any other candidate. What is REALLY sad is the fact that no one can question anything he does without being labelled a racist as a deflection from answering any questions.

I don't even like Hillary and never have. It irks my ass to no end that I defend her, but I think the accusations being made against her are bullshit to the nth degree. She is not responsible for the demographic breakdown of voters by pollsters/the media. Pointing out where her support comes from based on that is not racist. It's making a statement of fact based on those polls.

shame? deagogic attacks?

why? because she told the truth about the demographics. She also had older women... is that *sexist*?

oh no... the horror!!

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back