McCain mocked for comment on economy

Congress approves the budget. So a do-nothing Congress is better?

are you really that retarded? you think the President doesn't approve the budget?

and no a do-nothing congress isn't the answer which is why the Republicans need to get the fuck out of the way....

The truth of the matter is, it works best usually if the President is a Dem and the House and Senate are Repubs. It's called checks and balance...

Whenever we have a Repub President, regardless of who controls the house and senate our economy goes in the shitter.

that's why you elect Obama and then give control of the House and Senate back to the Repubs... makes sense to me...

are you really that retarded? you think the President doesn't approve the budget?

and no a do-nothing congress isn't the answer which is why the Republicans need to get the fuck out of the way....

The truth of the matter is, it works best usually if the President is a Dem and the House and Senate are Repubs. It's called checks and balance...

Whenever we have a Repub President, regardless of who controls the house and senate our economy goes in the shitter.

that's why you elect Obama and then give control of the House and Senate back to the Repubs... makes sense to me...

You obviously have anger issues. The President and Congress spend an inordinate amount of time getting the budget finalized, although Congress has 535 members adding their final touches to it verses the President.

We can certainly both agree that Congress is best left in the hands of Republicans, although I would say Conservatives since we all know how neoconservatives have hijacked the republican party. I seriously doubt Obama will get elected, but perhaps McCain is liberal enough to fill the need. Obama would be a weak President like Clinton was and that would work for the benefit of all, but I just don't see that happening.

Of course there are anger issues. Lefties one and all have anger issues.

Really now? It's been said in many books that this guy has anger issues. As well as many members of the GOP and John McCain.

Anger issues are a people issue, not party issue.

Oh and "this guy"? The American Psycho himself:

$bush_psycho.jpg

Coming to a theater near you in Summer of 2009!

Obama would be a weak President like Clinton was and that would work for the benefit of all, but I just don't see that happening.

:wtf:

no wars, no economic failures, budget surplus? we need another "weak" President it would seem

and it's always so cute how you cons try to say the libs have anger issues when you don't like the facts being thrown in your face.

What facts?

Like w's record? He is leaving the country in financial ruin. But don't tell John McSame or Mooseburger Palin. They think eveything is blue skies and sunshine.

Does that sound a little like GW Bush?

New Topics

Forum List

Back