McCain Losing to Primary Challenger in Latest Poll

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've never heard of this woman, but she's whooping his ass.

Arizona State Senator Kelli Ward, challenging U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), leads the five-term Washington insider for the first time in a poll.

Her lead stands at nine percent.

Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent. 1,271 of the more than 1,400 voters polled say they intend to vote in the 2016 primary election. Approximately one fifth remained undecided at this early stage of the race.

Independent polling company Gravis Marketing conducted the August 15 poll. It surveyed 844 Republican primary voters and 427 Democratic.

Kelli Ward Beats John McCain in Latest AZ Poll - Breitbart

Arizona State Senator Kelli Ward, challenging U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), leads the five-term Washington insider for the first time in a poll.

Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent. 1,271 of the more than 1,400 voters polled say they intend to vote in the 2016 primary election. Approximately one fifth remained undecided at this early stage of the race.

Independent polling company Gravis Marketing conducted the August 15 poll. It surveyed 844 Republican primary voters and 427 Democratic.

McCain is part of the purge that started in the off year. It's time for him to go.

Adios Juan McCain.

Maybe its time to run as a Dem?

Actually it isn't time for anyone to run as anything. The election isn't until next year.

"Polls" over a year out have no meaning. Dimbart is apparently scraping to fill space.

Adios Juan McCain.

Actually it isn't time for anyone to run as anything. The election isn't until next year.

"Polls" over a year out have no meaning. Dimbart is apparently scraping to fill space.
In a national election that CAN be the case. Rules are different for state elections. Those numbers are a lot more solid from the start.

Adios Juan McCain.

In a national election that CAN be the case. Rules are different for state elections. Those numbers are a lot more solid from the start.

Are you suggesting time runs at a different speed in AridZona?

I don't understand how that fucker managed to keep his senate seat after handing the election to Obama in the first place.

5 terms? That's 30 fucking years and he want's 6 more?

fuck him

way past time for a change

I don't understand how that fucker managed to keep his senate seat after handing the election to Obama in the first place.

He didn't "hand the election to O'bama".

Bush did that.
With a best supporting actress performance by Sarah of course, but that was a sideshow.

Adios Juan McCain.

Are you suggesting time runs at a different speed in AridZona?
No I am saying state level races are run different. The race generally starts at the mid term of the incumbent.

Bush did that.
With a best supporting actress performance by Sarah of course, but that was a sideshow.
No, McCain handed the election to Obama. He practically campaigned for him.

Bush did that.

Bolshoi. With that economy a blender could have beaten anybody associated with Bush, whose approval ratings were right around the humidity reading in Death Valley.

Bush did that.

Bolshoi. With that economy a blender could have beaten anybody associated with Bush, whose approval ratings were right around the humidity reading in Death Valley.
McCain is a Rino and we deal with Rino's here in Arizona. He HAD his chance to change. He passed and now he's gone.

Bush did that.

McCain is a Rino and we deal with Rino's here in Arizona. He HAD his chance to change. He passed and now he's gone.

There's no such thing as a "RINO" or "DINO" --- unless you believe a politician's job is to represent a political party rather than his/her constituents. And if you do .... you're part of the problem.

Forum List

Back