McCain looks lost

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
He's giving a speech in Defiance, OH and began talking about "Joe the Plumber" and said "Joe's here with us today, Joe, where are you?" He looked around for Joe... and, kept saying, "Joe, are you here with us today? Joe, I thought you were here with us today?" Looked confused for a moment... then said to the crowd, "Well you're ALL Joe the Plumber!!"

It was hilarious and sad at the same time. Believe me, you'll be seeing video of it tonight.

He is seeing his dream of being the one slipping through his fingers.

Why does Cindy always stand in the background?

He is seeing his dream of being the one slipping through his fingers.

Why does Cindy always stand in the background?

Just a symbol of support. The real question is, how is she 60something years old and doesn't have a damn wrinkle in her face? Botox can't be THAT good.

He's giving a speech in Defiance, OH and began talking about "Joe the Plumber" and said "Joe's here with us today, Joe, where are you?" He looked around for Joe... and, kept saying, "Joe, are you here with us today? Joe, I thought you were here with us today?" Looked confused for a moment... then said to the crowd, "Well you're ALL Joe the Plumber!!"

It was hilarious and sad at the same time. Believe me, you'll be seeing video of it tonight.

Video will probably be on the Daily Show.

I thought we were all Georgians.

Boy, did that topic drop off the radar quickly. I hope Joe follows suit.

Oh hell no Joe the Plummer is shopping a record deal and has hired a publicist.

I kid you not.

I guess Joe (not his real name) stood up McBush. That's funny. Maybe Joe was off signing a record deal or something.

For real, what did McBush expect? McBush tried to make an all-american hero out of a guy who is a tax dodger, a guy who lies about his profession and career intentions, and a guy who even lies about what his name is.

Did McBush really think a guy like that was reliable and upstanding?

Poor Grandpa....getting stood up by Joe the Liar.

Would the media please stop butchering Joe please? Just because Joe and McCain are doing it, doesn't mean we should talk about them doing it.

The reason that Cindy McStupid is always standing behind McInsane is because she wants to show that she's got the old fashioned values of standing behind her main. Too bad she didn't stand behind her beer company, because nothing says all American like selling out the brand of beer your country holds as its "official" beer.

The real reason she doesn't have wrinkles? She's a witch and consorts regularly with Satan. Where else do you think that they are getting their information from? Besides, John sold his soul while he was a POW, and Cindy is the demon tasked with carrying out the contract.

Forum List

Back