mccain lawyers investigated obama's citizenship

I didn't either...

so I guess the "don't alter quotes" rule is now over... OK.

So no response, no changing, and no backtracking to your position of "no matter what proof is shown to me I will still deny it?"

Ok. I guess you admit your blithering idiot status.

I have refuted everything, anyone has shown. Unlike you blind bats, who can refute NOTHING I show.

You've lost before you even start skippy. Better luck next time moron.

PR, sticking your fingers in your ears and going "nya nya nya I don't hear yooooouuu" isn't refutation. Just so you know.

Here's something for him to refute:

And there's this:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Are we done yet?

And there's this:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

Obama Hawaii born, insist Isle officials | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser

Are we done yet?

Already did in two other threads. This woman's word isn't legally worth cold spit.

Next?

And there's this:

Are we done yet?

Already did in two other threads. This woman's word isn't legally worth cold spit.

Next?

The director of the Hawaii state department of health verifies she has viewed the original documents on file and it doesn't mean a thing.

Alrighty then :lol:

Next?

The director of the Hawaii state department of health verifies she has viewed the original documents on file and it doesn't mean a thing.

Nope... you got it. Her word carries NO LEGAL AUTHORITY.

Sheeezuz... you can't be stupid enough to think it does... :eusa_eh:

If obama wants to prove he was born in Hawaii as this woman purports, he's going to have to show that birth certificate to the people that matter, like the Federal Election Board, not that broad. So why doesn't he?

Next?

If obama wants to prove he was born in Hawaii as this woman purports, he's going to have to show that birth certificate to the people that matter, like the Federal Election Board, not that broad. So why doesn't he?

The Federal Election Board. Damn! I knew I forgot someone in my list of co-conspirators!

The Federal Election Board. Damn! I knew I forgot someone in my list of co-conspirators!

No problem... I've already established you're not very bright.

No problem... I've already established you're not very bright.
Coming from you, that is quite the compliment. Two whole rep points coming your way *hugs*

New Topics

Forum List

Back