mccain lawyers investigated obama's citizenship

that is just it....you cant continue to scream show me the proof and then deny all that is shown to you....

rather defeats the purpose

that is just it....you cant continue to scream show me the proof and then deny all that is shown to you....

rather defeats the purpose

Well bones, first someone would have to show me some now wouldn't they... :eusa_eh:

If there was any "valid" proof of where obama was born, this issue would already have been set to rest. As the case is, it's getting bigger and bigger. The longer obama keeps all these things hidden, the more people are going to start asking "WHY?" You don't do that unless you have something to hide, period.

This whole issue just bugs the whole living HELL otta me... I can't for the LIFE of me understand what part about obama has NEVER PROVEN where the FUCK he was BORN you obama ASS KISSERS don't get. HE HASN'T! If he HAS, SHOW ME!

SHOW ME THE MOTHER FUCKING PROOF!

The FACT of the matter is THERE ISN'T ANY!!! And your fucking messiah and chief is spending HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of DOLLARS KEEPING IT THAT WAY.... WHY????!!!!

No matter... I'm a patient person, but persistent. Just as the growing MILLIONS of others. But we'll only wait so long until the ROAR gets SO LOUD about this obama will HAVE to prove where he was born. Truthfully.... I HOPE he can prove he WAS born in Hawaii as he claims, because if he CAN'T.... oh boy.... this country is going to experience the worst scandal in it's entire history, and it ain't going to be good. But I'm going to have a GREAT laugh at all those who POO POO'd and moved it into the conspiracy theory section here.... oh yeah.... I'm going to have a GOOD laugh.

you got to remember these are the same apologists that no matter how many high decorated and credible people you present to them with video,forensic, and scientific and witness testimony evidence you present them that 9/11 was an inside job,they only see what they want to see.

This whole issue just bugs the whole living HELL otta me... I can't for the LIFE of me understand what part about obama has NEVER PROVEN where the FUCK he was BORN you obama ASS KISSERS don't get. HE HASN'T! If he HAS, SHOW ME!

SHOW ME THE MOTHER FUCKING PROOF!

The FACT of the matter is THERE ISN'T ANY!!! And your fucking messiah and chief is spending HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of DOLLARS KEEPING IT THAT WAY.... WHY????!!!!

No matter... I'm a patient person, but persistent. Just as the growing MILLIONS of others. But we'll only wait so long until the ROAR gets SO LOUD about this obama will HAVE to prove where he was born. Truthfully.... I HOPE he can prove he WAS born in Hawaii as he claims, because if he CAN'T.... oh boy.... this country is going to experience the worst scandal in it's entire history, and it ain't going to be good. But I'm going to have a GREAT laugh at all those who POO POO'd and moved it into the conspiracy theory section here.... oh yeah.... I'm going to have a GOOD laugh.

thats just the thing,they cant.I have to laugh my ass off over strolling bones hysterical comeback that the proof is he is in the white house.LoL.Of course he is in the white house.He is a cousin of Bush's for crying out loud-Obama himself ADMITTED that on David Letterman.Only the most corrupt people get into the white house.:lol:when the majority of congress is corrupt,bought off and paid for,they dont care about his birth certificate.:cuckoo:trying to reason with them on something like that though just falls on death ears since they only see what they WANT to see.

Did you read your link? In the second sentance it says "David Weigel talked with Trevor Potter and other lawyers for Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign who said that they did look into the Obama citizenship rumors and found them without merit."

He obviously isnt one of the people asking for a birth certificate.

or did you mean the plot to keep investigations into his birthplace from happening? Thats all obama just look at the lawyers and millions hes used and spent on it.

.... And I ain't talkin' about more FLUFF or GAS VOID or PROOF....

.... And I ain't talkin' about..... PROOF....

We know.

I see you didn't read the announcement made by Gunny that altering a persons quote would no longer be tolerated.

Better check yourself before you fuck with another thing I said. You just might be looking at a day off ass wad.

I altered nothing. I simply took out the extraneous parts in order to highlight your position.

IOW: You said "I believe in a, b and c. I posted this in its entirety, and then to highlight your idiocy of "no matter if the proof smacks me in the nose I still won't believe it" I took out the b and c parts and placed (...) in their place to show that they had been removed.

However,this in no way altered the exact meaning that you originally conveyed.

You said it. You live with it. And obfuscating about a rule that had not been broken isn't going to fool anyone, flat-earther.

You won't believe it even if shown proof. That sums up people like you nicely. Too bad people like you are an embarrassment to the Republican party.

Last edited:

I see you didn't read the announcement made by Gunny that altering a persons quote would no longer be tolerated.

Better check yourself before you fuck with another thing I said. You just might be looking at a day off ass wad.

I altered nothing. I simply took out the extraneous parts in order to highlight your position.

IOW: You said "I believe in a, b and c. I posted this in its entirety, and then to highlight your idiocy of "no matter if the proof smacks me in the nose I still won't believe it" I took out the b and c parts and placed (...) in their place to show that they had been removed.

You said it. You live with it. And obfuscating about a rule that had not been broken isn't going to fool anyone, flat-earther.

You won't believe it even if shown proof. That sums up people like you nicely. Too bad people like you are an embarrassment to the Republican party.
OK... let me get this straight... first you DENY "altering" my quote, and then you go on to ADMIT you "altered" my quote... what kind of fucking drugs you on son?

I guess I'll just report it and let a mod decide.

Last edited:
are you really gonna report that to a mod? are you that jumpy there pale? that you have to call in a mod ever chance you get....a big bad biker..who runs to the mods? now really?

are you really gonna report that to a mod? are you that jumpy there pale? that you have to call in a mod ever chance you get....a big bad biker..who runs to the mods? now really?

Rules are rules bones... are you suggesting we just ignore them?

From this point forward, since some want to abuse it, and others want to whine all over my PM box about it, altering quotes from other members will no longer be allowed until further notice.

If you do so, you will be warned the first time. Each time thereafter will result in a 1 point infraction.

Last edited:

OK... let me get this straight... first you DENY "altering" my quote, and then you go on to ADMIT you "altered" my quote... what kind of fucking drugs you on son?

I guess I'll just report it and let a mod decide.

If you're too stupid to understand that I did not alter your position one iota, report away.

You're also too stupid to realize that all the mods who have logged on today have already seen it and not said anything in your defense.

So instead of at least attempting to defend your indefensible position you instead decide to whine about the inconsequential. Nice attempt to deflect the direction of the discussion, but I'm way too experienced in message board conversations to fall for it, So once again we circle around to your position that even if shown proof (which has been done repeatedly already) you are going to refuse to believe it..

Do you realize that this is tantamount to admitting that you are a complete blithering idiot? Not many people are willing to admit that, but I gotta take my hat off to you for having the balls, if not the brains, to do so.

This is just PURE HORSE SHIT.....

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

... not a freakin' word of that is TRUE!

1). Obama's grandmother is record as saying she was present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

2). There is NO proof obama was born in Hawaii. This has been established OVER AND OVER!

3). News papers did NOT get their information of a BABY BEING BORN IN HAWAII from HOSPITALS. They merely printed a NOTICE in the paper when a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH was ISSUED, which also proves NOTHING!

There is not PLOT. However there is a SUBSTANTIAL LACK OF EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, and the mother fucker is KEEPING IT THAT WAY.

WHY?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture503-conspiracytheory.gif

From this point forward, since some want to abuse it, and others want to whine all over my PM box about it, altering quotes from other members will no longer be allowed until further notice.

If you do so, you will be warned the first time. Each time thereafter will result in a 1 point infraction.

I didn't alter anything there whiner. I simply repeated what you said.

I alter anything there whiner.
I didn't either...

so I guess the "don't alter quotes" rule is now over... OK.

This is just PURE HORSE SHIT.....

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

... not a freakin' word of that is TRUE!

1). Obama's grandmother is record as saying she was present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

2). There is NO proof obama was born in Hawaii. This has been established OVER AND OVER!

3). News papers did NOT get their information of a BABY BEING BORN IN HAWAII from HOSPITALS. They merely printed a NOTICE in the paper when a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH was ISSUED, which also proves NOTHING!

There is not PLOT. However there is a SUBSTANTIAL LACK OF EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, and the mother fucker is KEEPING IT THAT WAY.

WHY?

xotoxi-albums-images-picture503-conspiracytheory.gif

You know... if you spent a FRACTION of the time and effort you put in on this inane, sophomoric douchbagness instead on finding me some proof of anything I or others here concerned about obama hiding his birth certificate, you might actually become relevant. As it is now, you're just a pool toy.

Last edited:
I alter anything there whiner.
I didn't either...

so I guess the "don't alter quotes" rule is now over... OK.

So no response, no changing, and no backtracking to your position of "no matter what proof is shown to me I will still deny it?"

Ok. I guess you admit your blithering idiot status.

I have refuted everything, anyone has shown. Unlike you blind bats, who can refute NOTHING I show.

You've lost before you even start skippy. Better luck next time moron.

Forum List

Back