mccain lawyers investigated obama's citizenship

This is just PURE HORSE SHIT.....

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

... not a freakin' word of that is TRUE!

1). Obama's grandmother is record as saying she was present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

2). There is NO proof obama was born in Hawaii. This has been established OVER AND OVER!

3). News papers did NOT get their information of a BABY BEING BORN IN HAWAII from HOSPITALS. They merely printed a NOTICE in the paper when a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH was ISSUED, which also proves NOTHING!

There is not PLOT. However there is a SUBSTANTIAL LACK OF EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, and the mother fucker is KEEPING IT THAT WAY.

WHY?

Maybe those with doubts should watch this full length documentary to be released on August 4th, obama's birthday..... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35Dx5484bM]YouTube - A Question of Eligibility[/ame]

:cuckoo:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqj67SXfpA8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xqj67SXfpA8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hon, they're on the freakshow express... they won' stop lying for the next seven and a half years....

and even then.

it's like the whole vince foster thing all over again. :cuckoo:

You can throw insults, but you can't DISPROVE a FUCKIN' THING... I think I'll laugh at YOU the HARDEST when it's finally proven obama does NOT qualify as a "NATURAL BORN CITIZEN."

McCain defended Obama against that loony woman in a town hall meeting. She called him a Muslim, I think.

This is just PURE HORSE SHIT.....

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

... not a freakin' word of that is TRUE!

1). Obama's grandmother is record as saying she was present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

2). There is NO proof obama was born in Hawaii. This has been established OVER AND OVER!

3). News papers did NOT get their information of a BABY BEING BORN IN HAWAII from HOSPITALS. They merely printed a NOTICE in the paper when a CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH was ISSUED, which also proves NOTHING!

There is not PLOT. However there is a SUBSTANTIAL LACK OF EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, and the mother fucker is KEEPING IT THAT WAY.

WHY?

yeah they always ignore those two facts that there is no proof that proves Obama was born in Hawaii and that his own grandmother says he was born in kenya.like his grandmother is really going to lie about something like that.:rolleyes:

and yes Mccain is in on it.Like Obama,Mccain is also a member of the CFR group.The CFR does not have the worlds best interest in mind.theres no difference between the two partys,their both corrupt,their the same party.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Seeing Pale's statements, it's obvious he is finally cracking up.

No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya - War Room - Salon.com

Liddy got this particular myth a little garbled, but it's a favorite of the Birthers'. I've covered it before, but it's worth posting on now, I think, because cable news is just getting back to this story (there was some coverage late last year, when the Supreme Court declined to hear one of the Birther lawsuits) and hosts like Matthews don't know all the crazy twists of the conspiracy theory well enough to knock them down.

What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."

Cause you know, there are never any problems with translating. :rolleyes:

so is mccain in on the plot too?[/quote]

It'll all come out in the wash:lol:

I bet if several of these birthers were to interview Granny Sarah through a translator or not would not believe a word she says. Even if she was asked if the sky is blue.

I love when I read statements like: "It has been firmly established that Obama is NOT ELIGIBLE to be President..."

Uhm, he IS President.

The constitutional authorities (Electoral College, Congress and the USSC) have verified his qualifications, certified the EC vote and declined to hear lawsuits about the issue.

So I really don't get the triumphalism in posting that the birthers OBVIOUSLY have PROVEN their wild claims when the President IS the President and that is not going to change.

But let's deal with it this way: You're right, you won, the President isn't eligible to be President. The Supreme Curt will declare that in about 8 years from now...

Okay? Now go back to playing with your GI Joes, you "have your country back..."

:eusa_whistle:

Seeing Pale's statements, it's obvious he is finally cracking up.

No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya - War Room - Salon.com

Liddy got this particular myth a little garbled, but it's a favorite of the Birthers'. I've covered it before, but it's worth posting on now, I think, because cable news is just getting back to this story (there was some coverage late last year, when the Supreme Court declined to hear one of the Birther lawsuits) and hosts like Matthews don't know all the crazy twists of the conspiracy theory well enough to knock them down.

What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."

Cause you know, there are never any problems with translating. :rolleyes:

Oh REALLY BOB... YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? I don't THINK so.... the audio is there... the TRANSLATION is there... FULL AUDIO... NOW YOU SHOW ME SOME VIDEO OR SOME OTHER PROOF THAT WHAT IS TRANSLATED HERE IS WRONG!!!! And I ain't talkin' about more FLUFF or GAS VOID or PROOF....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlFc4wCpvSo]YouTube - Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya[/ame]

This whole issue just bugs the whole living HELL otta me... I can't for the LIFE of me understand what part about obama has NEVER PROVEN where the FUCK he was BORN you obama ASS KISSERS don't get. HE HASN'T! If he HAS, SHOW ME!

SHOW ME THE MOTHER FUCKING PROOF!

The FACT of the matter is THERE ISN'T ANY!!! And your fucking messiah and chief is spending HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of DOLLARS KEEPING IT THAT WAY.... WHY????!!!!

No matter... I'm a patient person, but persistent. Just as the growing MILLIONS of others. But we'll only wait so long until the ROAR gets SO LOUD about this obama will HAVE to prove where he was born. Truthfully.... I HOPE he can prove he WAS born in Hawaii as he claims, because if he CAN'T.... oh boy.... this country is going to experience the worst scandal in it's entire history, and it ain't going to be good. But I'm going to have a GREAT laugh at all those who POO POO'd and moved it into the conspiracy theory section here.... oh yeah.... I'm going to have a GOOD laugh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back