McCain is the REAL Racist, and Here's Why!

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/hongop.shtml

On his campaign bus recently, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." Although McCain said he was referring only to his prison guards, there are many reasons why his use of the word "gook" is offensive and alarming.

Sorry but no double standards on this issue. If you use a racial epithet, you're no better than anyone else who does.

This is what worries me about this guy. He was treated like shit by vietnamese people, so he hates them forever now. We can't have a president with hate in his heart.

And then there's THIS gemn from last night:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUyaQkP9cWA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUyaQkP9cWA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

"I'm not interested in trading with Al-Qaeda, all they want to trade is Burkas"

I'm sorry folks, but these 2 pieces right here are worse than anything you got on Ron Paul. With RP, all you have is allegations based on quotes taken out of context, and uncoroborated, unproven reports of him being connected to groups, and newsletters that he didn't even write...oh, and a random picture.

With McCain, you actually have him using racial epithets and insinuations. Don't expect him to do well in Michigan, with the huge amount of Muslims living there.

And here's this gem too:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-ecfEzOFXw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-ecfEzOFXw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

If this is the guy you people want as your president, you can fucking HAVE him. A man with admitted hate in his heart, who only cares about his power, no matter how much he has to flip-flop and lie for it.

Fuck you America, if you elect this piece of shit.

Who exactly has "hate in his heart?" Would it be you? Referring to one of the candidates as "a piece of s***," and concluding with "F*** you America."

What an inarticulate low-life. Is this the type of person Ron Paul attracts?

Who exactly has "hate in his heart?" Would it be you? Referring to one of the candidates as "a piece of s***," and concluding with "F*** you America."

What an inarticulate low-life. Is this the type of person Ron Paul attracts?

McCain admitted hatred, I just made an angry statement.

And I'm not running for president, brother. McCain is.

Nice try though.

I don't have a problem with a former prisoner of war holding a little resentment in his heart.

Nor do I have a problem with his comment about Al-Quaeda. In fact, of all the things I've heard come out of his mouth, that comment actually is the one I like the best, because it's absolutely true. Al-Quaeda isn't interested in trade with us, and anybody who would even consider it is a traitor.

I don't have a problem with a former prisoner of war holding a little resentment in his heart.

A "little"? He said he will forever hate the gooks. That's not a little resentment, that's an admission of endless hatred. He CHOSE to stay in that prison. It's the not "the gooks" fault at that point.

If this was RP saying this, people would be all over his ass for it.

Nor do I have a problem with his comment about Al-Quaeda. In fact, of all the things I've heard come out of his mouth, that comment actually is the one I like the best, because it's absolutely true. Al-Quaeda isn't interested in trade with us, and anybody who would even consider it is a traitor.

AllieBaba, no one was saying anything about trading with Al-Qaeda. That was the spin that McCain put on what Ron said. Ron was merely talking about trading with muslim nations. It's one of his regular talking points when backing up his foreign policy. He's probably mentioned it in every debate so far...now all the sudden it's time to spin what he says as wanting to trade with Al-Qaeda?

All Muslim nations constitute Al-Qaeda now?

You do realize that McCain has voted on legislation to fund the same countries that Al-Qaeda IS located in, right? How much more money should we keep giving to Pakistan, while they continually spit in our face and let Al-Qaeda run rampant in their own country?

I'd say funding countries that deliberately harbor terrorists is far more traitorous.

I'd like to see McCain back his comment up by explaining what I just shed light on, wouldn't you?

The problem is that we originally did trade with Al-Quaeda in fact, we gave them their weapons, trained them, and taught them how to use radical Islam to support there cause. These terrorists are very cleaver individuals, they have more college education than the average American and are generally upper and middle class Arabs (See Pat Buchanan's Day of Reckoning, a great book). Why are so many terrorists highly educated and financially well off? (I really do not know why).

No one on stage ever said to trade with Al-Quaeda, RP did suggest that we trade with Iran, Al-Quaeda is not a problem in Iran, the overwhelming majority of Al-Quaeda comes from Saudi Arabia, therefore would you suggest cutting of trade there?

Forum List

Back