McCain is the issue, not Obama

I am disturbed by McCain's repeated confusion of Sunni and Shia. I am concerned that he either thinks (or doesn't think but is willing to say, with no evidence) that Iran trains Al Queda.

I absolutely love when any candidate strikes out on his own, as McCain did as recently as 2005 when the nuclear option was being considered (end to filibuster, and he recognized the filibuster as a tool that needed to be maintained for the party not in power because these things go back and forth, balance of power is important.).

I have lost a lot of respect for him through this campaign. I'll watch his speech, am looking forward to the convention, but I expect it will prove my suspicion that instead of moving to the center in the general campaign he has moved way to the right, and he loses me for that.

But even if he moved to the center his confusion of Sunni and Shia is a real problem. If islamofascism is the single greatest threat our country faces, he sure as hell should know who the players are, and which team they are on.

What should bother you most is the gop's international agenda. how they deal with cuba, venezuela, russia, iran, iraq, n. korea, china, europe, mexico, canada, india, dubai, georgia, israel,

If you approve of pnac and the gop's 21st century plans, vote for mccain. I don't approve of anything the gop did with regards to any of these nations. oh, don't forget pakistan. that's a mess too. the gop backed mushariff, and let bin ladin get away.

I am disturbed by McCain's repeated confusion of Sunni and Shia. I am concerned that he either thinks (or doesn't think but is willing to say, with no evidence) that Iran trains Al Queda.

I absolutely love when any candidate strikes out on his own, as McCain did as recently as 2005 when the nuclear option was being considered (end to filibuster, and he recognized the filibuster as a tool that needed to be maintained for the party not in power because these things go back and forth, balance of power is important.).

I have lost a lot of respect for him through this campaign. I'll watch his speech, am looking forward to the convention, but I expect it will prove my suspicion that instead of moving to the center in the general campaign he has moved way to the right, and he loses me for that.

But even if he moved to the center his confusion of Sunni and Shia is a real problem. If islamofascism is the single greatest threat our country faces, he sure as hell should know who the players are, and which team they are on.

McCain's age is certainly an issue. Read his recent interview in Time Magazine.

He is losing it.

McCain's age is certainly an issue. Read his recent interview in Time Magazine.

He is losing it.

Obama frequently loses it, he mistates where he is.....Why isn't his memory an issue, all you have to do is look at my avatar for the answer....:eusa_whistle:

Obama frequently loses it, he mistates where he is.....Why isn't his memory an issue, all you have to do is look at my avatar for the answer....:eusa_whistle:

When a child names his toes, it's cute.

When Grandpa does it, it's a tragedy.

Forum List

Back