McCain is deeply unimpressive.

MichaelCollins

US last in Foreign aid
Sep 6, 2008
London
It must be tough even for Republicans to support this inarticulate elderly midget...who is constantly trying to control his infamous temper.

He has the poise and presence of a very tired tortoise.

He has a squeaky little voice... which carries zero resonance or impact.

He knows nothing about the economy...and tries to divert all crucial questions back to "the military"...

Sounds just like BUSHTEAM all over again....just in a higher pitch tone.

The world would be a very dangerous place indeed with this intellectual pygmy with such a short fuse in control of so many WMDs.

As the for US... it would crumble economically with the midget in charge.....but BUSHTEAM will as always change the subject to that nonsensical "commander in chief" crap.

As if a tired old midget like McCain would make a good "commander in chief" anyway.

You know, I'm not a fan of McCain, he was not even close to my choice for the Republican candidate.

But just the fact that you dislike him so much, Michael...makes me downright eager to cast my vote for McCain/Palin.

You know, I'm not a fan of McCain, he was not even close to my choice for the Republican candidate.

But just the fact that you dislike him so much, Michael...makes me downright eager to cast my vote for McCain/Palin.

Vote away.... we will just get 4 more years of laughter...after 8 years of the drunken, cowardly retard... now the elderly squeaky midget...

its great entertainment for the rest of us... you are the ones who pay for it....$trillion more dollars on a joke defence policy anyone? :lol::lol:

BUSHTEAM love peasants like you...well actually they laugh at you and hold you in utter contempt...but you know what i mean? No i guess you dont.

Sounds just like BUSHTEAM all over again....just in a higher pitch tone.

The world would be a very dangerous place indeed with this intellectual pygmy with such a short fuse in control of so many WMDs.

vs

Vote away.... we will just get 4 more years of laughter...after 8 years of the drunken, cowardly retard... now the elderly squeaky midget...

its great entertainment for the rest of us... you are the ones who pay for it....$trillion more dollars on a joke defence policy anyone?

You do realize you aren't very consistent from one post to the next.

Thank you, I wondered why people would vote for McCain.

And Michael, good assessment of McCain. :clap2:

Well, as long as you are enjoying the pure comedy gold in the mideast show then.

I would vote for McCain/Palin because they are interesting and exciting, and I like fireworks :tongue:

its great entertainment for the rest of us... you are the ones who pay for it....$trillion more dollars on a joke defence policy anyone? :lol::lol:

BUSHTEAM love peasants like you...well actually they laugh at you and hold you in utter contempt...but you know what i mean? No i guess you dont.

:eek:

How is Obama an agent of change when he has been saying the same political tactic since the enactment of the 16th amendment, "tax the rich, tax the rich." Have we heard this before? Why is it that the rich are object of democrats campaign warfare? Is it easy to rag on them because they made it that far? Are we jealous of their success? How is Obama campaign any different from Clinton? Clinton didn't have the last eight years to rag about. Maybe that's it.

Last edited:
are you drinking?

Calli i know that you have a drinking issue... however dont tar us all with your brush.

No Cali.. i dont drink alcohol.

No idea why you think that i do..seeing as my posts are extremely rational and clear and accurate.

Forum List

Back