McCain In Trouble

A career military man and long term politician survives in the American political environment throwing "allies overboard here and there"?
Surely you jest or maybe you need to wear your helmet next time you hit the curb.
His valorous military record, at least insofar as the Hanoi Hilton is concerned, is beyond question.

His political career, however, is not.

No, really, he's not better than that. I don't like McCain as a person but I would never make fun of his war injuries, his cancer surgeries or his age. That's what demons do, they destroy! til their little feelings get scratched then they whine like crazy. :lol::lol:

I am an old vet with war injuries and such. I am allowed to critique McCain.
Don't like it? Kiss my old ass :D

McCain messed up bad is why he got shot down in Nam.
Had he been doing like he was supposed to...

War is not very forgiving to those who mess up.

No, it is not forgiving to those that mess up.

But those that are served by those that mess up in war are forgiving....even those that have served as well.

And if you have war injuries, and I doubt you would lie about it, then you know how easy it is to mess up when in combat.

And by the way, my experience does not give me the right to criticize anyone who served before me, with me or after me.

You and I do not see eye to eye and I am not impressed.

I was actually starting to really enjoy debating you. I am once again disappointed.

Ohh well, Now I will just end it all since you are disappointed in me.
Farewell cruel world. Head in oven? Darn, have electric.

Well have to think on it a while.

Forum List

Back