McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

The MEDIA DOPE HITLER,,,,, silenced them not cnn Trump is just trying and you people believe his shit

What I believe is either you are braindead or a shill, which is it?
Even Sweden knows trump is full of shit
The Swedish embassy in Washington has asked the U.S. State Department for an explanation of a comment made by President Donald Trump that suggested there had been some sort of security incident in Sweden on Friday.

The U.S. President was speaking at at a political rally in Florida on Saturday when, in connection with the mention of a need to keep the United States safe, he said: "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden.

"Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible

Please tell me: Does your dumbass self think Sweden is not having any problems with Muslims?

Is that the case? That is the question I'm asking you. Answer in Yes or No.
Seems they don't know wtf trump is talking about And you ask the dumb bell question "any problems "?
Might be some minor stuff but no 9/11 yet like we got with GWB....or murder in movies or sporting events Trump lies and you nitwits believe him SAD

Was that yes or no or are you retarded?

1,2,3 baby.

What I believe is either you are braindead or a shill, which is it?
Even Sweden knows trump is full of shit
The Swedish embassy in Washington has asked the U.S. State Department for an explanation of a comment made by President Donald Trump that suggested there had been some sort of security incident in Sweden on Friday.

The U.S. President was speaking at at a political rally in Florida on Saturday when, in connection with the mention of a need to keep the United States safe, he said: "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden.

"Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible

Please tell me: Does your dumbass self think Sweden is not having any problems with Muslims?

Is that the case? That is the question I'm asking you. Answer in Yes or No.
Seems they don't know wtf trump is talking about And you ask the dumb bell question "any problems "?
Might be some minor stuff but no 9/11 yet like we got with GWB....or murder in movies or sporting events Trump lies and you nitwits believe him SAD

Was that yes or no or are you retarded?

1,2,3 baby.
NO now prove me wrong

Sweden shaken as riots continue in immigrant suburbs
The rise of the anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats: ‘We don’t feel at home any more, and it’s their fault’
Sweden slams shut its open-door policy towards refugees

Forum List

Back