McCain in Libya: Rebels 'are my heroes'

Man wer gonna fuck around and end up rebuilding that whole god damn country, watch.

Well the fighting is going back and forth. And is little more than a stale mate.

Nato [us] can break that stale mate with a "little more" bombing.

remember, it's against the law for us to go in and specifically kill gadaffi, but killing anyone in between us and him is fair game.

fuck
fuck
fuck

What imminent threat did Lybia pose to the US again?

It seems to me that the Libyan conflict is keeping the other hot spots out of the news spotlight and that is indirectly helping the governing regimes like Syria do the same things Libya was doing without the international pressure. Is it because most of those others are "allies" and the others are too powerful to intercede in? Or is it because we all stepping into some quicksand in Libya and starting to think we made a mistake but cannot get out of the quicksand as we slowly sink.

Man wer gonna fuck around and end up rebuilding that whole god damn country, watch.

Well the fighting is going back and forth. And is little more than a stale mate.

remember, it's against the law for us to go in and specifically kill gadaffi, but killing anyone in between us and him is fair game.

fuck
fuck
fuck

About the same one as Iraq did.
Or Nicaragua, Vietnam, etc.

Well maybe there was a threat of lower oil prices.

fuck
fuck
fuck

Ghaddafi threatened to make everyone in America dress like him.

This is where you are wrong. I have steadfastly denounced Obama's decision to intervene in ANY way, from day one. You should eductae yourself before making any more profoundly stupid remarks about things you know absolutely nothing about.

No this isn't where I'm wrong about anything I simply pointed out an inconsistency in your remarks.

I'm sure not meant to address the salient fact that it was Obama who without authority entered into attacking a sovereign nation without just cause.

Its hilarious that you now point the finger that those evil GOP whom are responsible for Obama's actions how? Or was this simply and attempt of Guilt by association while leaving out the truth behind it.

Are you always this dense? I am commenting on a news story (link provided) concerning REPUBLICAN John McCain grandstanding in Lybia with rebels who are attempting to overhtrow the lawful government. Additionally, McCain actually wants us to spend MORE tax payer dollars to support this rebellion, all the while slashing funds from programs that help actual AMERICANS. This is NOT rocket science to understand, Skippy.

I'm aware of that fact I'm also ware that McCain is IMO and complete and Utter idiot who does not have the support of the base for much of anything let alone why the clown is there when in fact he shouldn't be nor should our nation he's like Biden only from the other side.

fuck
fuck
fuck

About the same one as Iraq did.
Or Nicaragua, Vietnam, etc.

Well maybe there was a threat of lower oil prices.

Smartest poster on the board.

fuck
fuck
fuck

I'd say none, zip, zero, zilch, etc, etc.

I don't know what obama saw either. And I have no idea why we are there killing people that support thier leader, and random citizens that didn't care who won.

There was no declaration, no vote or approval by Congress, no asking US citizens. The UN and NATO passed out marching orders and obama went in.

You tell me if this is a possible war crime for all involved.

Hopefully the people who voted for McCain who (correctly) bash Obama for the Libyan disaster understand now that they guy they voted for would've done the exact same thing.

I, unlike you, don't have a crystal ball, so this is pure conjecture.

Yes, I voted for McCain.... very begrudgingly and only because I knew how bad Obama was.

It sucks that the alternative was McCain... but it was a no brainer.

No this isn't where I'm wrong about anything I simply pointed out an inconsistency in your remarks.

I'm sure not meant to address the salient fact that it was Obama who without authority entered into attacking a sovereign nation without just cause.

Its hilarious that you now point the finger that those evil GOP whom are responsible for Obama's actions how? Or was this simply and attempt of Guilt by association while leaving out the truth behind it.

Are you always this dense? I am commenting on a news story (link provided) concerning REPUBLICAN John McCain grandstanding in Lybia with rebels who are attempting to overhtrow the lawful government. Additionally, McCain actually wants us to spend MORE tax payer dollars to support this rebellion, all the while slashing funds from programs that help actual AMERICANS. This is NOT rocket science to understand, Skippy.

I'm aware of that fact I'm also ware that McCain is IMO and complete and Utter idiot who does not have the support of the base for much of anything let alone why the clown is there when in fact he shouldn't be nor should our nation he's like Biden only from the other side.

Who has the authority to make him the highest ranking Republican on the Armed Services Committee?

Who has the authority to make him the highest ranking Republican on the Armed Services Committee?

That alone scares the hell out of me.

Naah no war crime, the president has X amount of days or somesuch to quit the action or get congresses approval I think.
No more of a crime that Ronnies invasion of Granada, etc.

"For the United States to withdraw our unique offensive capabilities at this time would send the wrong signal," McCain said.

McCain in Libya: Rebels 'are my heroes' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

OK GOP supporters, are we broke or not???

McCain is up for any war doesn't matter what war. Would be say the same thing about the Mujahideen, you know that America allowed to defeat the Soviets, but they ended up becoming Al Qaeda and the Taliban?

Hopefully the people who voted for McCain who (correctly) bash Obama for the Libyan disaster understand now that they guy they voted for would've done the exact same thing.

I, unlike you, don't have a crystal ball, so this is pure conjecture.

Yes, I voted for McCain.... very begrudgingly and only because I knew how bad Obama was.

It sucks that the alternative was McCain... but it was a no brainer.

Fair enough, pure conjecture based on what he's doing, what he's saying and the 25 years I've been alive that republicans and democrats have had the same warmongery view on how to handle the middle east area.

That alone scares the hell out of me.

I was asking a question....who knows?

I think Libya would have been overlooked if McCain was in power (same with Egypt, actually Murbarak would have been able to slaughter 1000s without anyone noticing), since no doubt McCain would have assisted the Greens in Iran against the facist Iranian dictatorship!

I think Libya would have been overlooked if McCain was in power (same with Egypt, actually Murbarak would have been able to slaughter 1000s without anyone noticing), since no doubt McCain would have assisted the Greens in Iran against the facist Iranian dictatorship!

I see so you think he'd have an even dumber foreign policy, I'll give McCain more credit and say his would only be just as dumb as Obama's.

So, what is the message? McCain supports the GOP's cuts in social programs for American citizens because we supposedly cannot afford them. Meanwhile he spends American tax dollars to grandstand with rebels in someone else's country? All the while supporting MORE money be spent to help destabilize Lybia, which as we all know, will only result in EVEN MORE American tax dollars being spent to help restabilize and rebuild their country for them....

I'm confused. Are we broke or not?:eusa_eh:
Yes we are still broke. No we should not be in Libya. No the "rebels" are not our friends they are a combination of Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaida. (I thought we were supposed to be fighting Al Qaida?) McCain said Obama is a good man and would make a fine president, that's all you need to know about him.

If a Republican says "1 plus 1 is 3" am I supposed to agree? If a Democrat said the same, would you agree?

Good question. Why are we supporting these """"rebels"""""? Most of em are aq and mb among other anti us factions.

I think commitee members volunteer, or get selected by current members.

Then the members vote for who should lead. Since McCain is a veteran, and a long standing member of Congress, he either got the vote that way, or was appointed by seniority.

I don't really know, all that gets convaluted.

So, what is the message? McCain supports the GOP's cuts in social programs for American citizens because we supposedly cannot afford them. Meanwhile he spends American tax dollars to grandstand with rebels in someone else's country? All the while supporting MORE money be spent to help destabilize Lybia, which as we all know, will only result in EVEN MORE American tax dollars being spent to help restabilize and rebuild their country for them....

I'm confused. Are we broke or not?:eusa_eh:
Yes we are still broke. No we should not be in Libya. No the "rebels" are not our friends they are a combination of Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaida. (I thought we were supposed to be fighting Al Qaida?) McCain said Obama is a good man and would make a fine president, that's all you need to know about him.

If a Republican says "1 plus 1 is 3" am I supposed to agree? If a Democrat said the same, would you agree?

Good question. Why are we supporting these """"rebels"""""? Most of em are aq and mb among other anti us factions.

If they, anyone in the government, came out and said; "I support this b/c I want gaddafi dead or brought to justice for the murders he has commited." I'd be all in.

I would fully support going after gadaffi and bringing him in. I would not support killing everyone that gets in the way.

Forum List

Back