McCain: I won't be a 'rubber stamp' for Obama

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Sen. John McCain, who faced a long, bruising campaign against President Obama, has taken on a new role in the Obama administration: "Loyal opposition."

McCain defined his role as, "[To] help and work together where I can, and stand up for the principles and the party and the philosophy that I campaigned on and have stood for for many years," to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain: I won’t be a ‘rubber stamp’ for Obama « - Blogs from CNN.com

Anyone buy into this?

Who was stupid enough to think he would be?

He was a rubber stamp for Bush who fucked the entire country up.

And lest we forget the inept idiots in the US Congress, which according to my notes has been controlled by the Dems for the last 2 years.

Selective outrage, thy name is 'Truthmatters'.

BS!!!!! Go away Johnny, you are irrelevant. :tongue:

No he is not, he is a well respected Senior Senator!

He might have lost the election, but not even Jesus could have won for the Republicans (Yes Obama is not Jesus) after the bone-crushing job GWB did! Actually in all do respect McCain did good.

He is an honorable man and he deserves our respect!

:anj_stfu:

This is an old argument! Funny you started the does history matter thread and once again you turn your back on identifiable history and well look like an :ahole-1:

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Sen. John McCain, who faced a long, bruising campaign against President Obama, has taken on a new role in the Obama administration: "Loyal opposition."

McCain defined his role as, "[To] help and work together where I can, and stand up for that I campaigned on and have stood for for many years," to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain: I won’t be a ‘rubber stamp’ for Obama « - Blogs from CNN.com

Anyone buy into this?

LOL... Well that serves reason... why should he be a rubber stamp while he's serving as a rubber mat? The principles and philosophy that he campaigned on ARE those espoused by President Hussein... so this statement is fairly typical of McCain... it's nonsense, slathered on bullshit, wrapped in deceit.

Ya know I keep seeing you elude to "Bush fucked up the entire country...'

This is the direct and unambiguous challenge for you to state the SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF THE BUSH POLICY WHICH YOU CAN SHOW "FUCKED UP THE ENTIRE COUNTRY."

Now here's what she's going to do:

Most likely she'll ignore the challenge in hopeing that doing so will help her avoid proving that she CANNOT! Second most likely is she'll respond in exceedingly vague terms... using descriptions such as "EVERYTHING"... third most likely is she'll use GW's appeasement of leftists, where he failed to shut down leftist policy or those all too common instances where he actually advocated FOR leftist policy as her examples, wholly ignorant that the policy which she is lamenting is that for which she is also advocating...

But other than that, there is NO CHANCE that she can show anything that if FUCKED UP that does not have a leftist policy at it's root...

Forum List

Back