McCain has mole removed Obama supporter would like to remove a few of his body parts

You are not getting what you are voting for. A voting system is corrupt. Who counts them? Do you?

LOL.

They do not even count the vote's. It is all just a show to put on in front of you so you believe what they are doing.

You are not getting what you are voting for. A voting system is corrupt. Who counts them? Do you?

LOL.

They do not even count the vote's. It is all just a show to put on in front of you so you believe what they are doing.

Here's who counts them
images

Ask the Vets why they would vote republican after the republican controlled congress tried time and again to short our vets and the VA.

Obama repeated today.. NO NEW taxes on anyone making less than 250k.

Yet he will raise taxes on capital gains which would raise taxes on anybody owning a 401k....:eusa_whistle:

Almost every position, actually. Gov sponsored health care, iraq withdrawl, removing tax breaks for the rich, talking to our enemies, more attention to public education, the list could go on and on.

It's a lazy cop out to disregard anything you consider a promise he can't keep.

Oh, talking to our enemies about our surrender while we have young men and women fighting everyday seems pretty treasonous if you ask me. (just because he is your jesus doesn't make him president)

Last edited:
He is a liar if he says that, He is proposing a SS tax increase.and a Medicare/medicade tax increase, and an increase of the capitol gains tax. all of those will effect MILLIONS of people who make less than 250k. Not to mention the fact that for the most part it is the people who make over 250k that Employ everyone else. So his New taxes on the "rich" with have a direct negative effect on Job creation and our economy. The Capitol gains tax increase will have an even more direct negative effect on our Economy.

Also he is lying because he will let the Bush tax Cuts expire, and despite the lies told about those all the time, Everyone got some sort of tax cut out of those. Yes it is true the rich got more, but everyone got something. Allowing them to expire is indeed a tax increase. He is simply using samantics when he claims it is not a tax increase, because when they expire, your taxes will go up!!

I do not expect any of you partisan Democrats to agree with me on any of this, and I will not argue with you about it. It is simple economics, and an undeniable fact as far as I am concerned, and wasting time arguing with poeple who will refuse to accept reality is a waste of time IMO.

Oh its got to be true cause chuckie says its so... Got news for you .. you is way off the mark on this one.. it is obvious that youve done no research on obamas tax plan...

Isn't this the real reason that you dont want to discuss it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back