McCain/Graham Say Trump EO May Help Terrorist "Recruitment"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Republican U.S. senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham said on Sunday that President Donald Trump's order halting arrivals of refugees and others from seven Muslim-majority countries may do more to help recruit terrorists than improve U.S. security.

I'm not surprised to see these 2 RINOs reverting to Democrat Party tactics (the recruitment card) to smear Donald Trump whom they dislike and envy (since they both failed to become POTUS)

Wow. Just think if Eisenhower and Roosevelt had called off the carpet bombing of German cities, for fear of angering Germans, and recruiting more Nazis. Where would we have been then ? (in 1945)

What if Truman had not dropped the big bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki because of concerns about "recruitment" ? What then ?

Last edited:
How do these two ancient warhawks who are past their due date want to explain how over 25,000 foreign fighters from over 100 countries according to the United Nations flocked to Syria to fight for ISIS or al Nusra as jihadists?

Good. More for our police and military to kill.

I'd like to see McCain and Graham tell all of us that we shouldn't have carpet bombed the German cities, or nuke the Japs. Do they think they could have been Eisenhower or MacArthur's military commander ? They think thy know better than those 2 generals ? Give us a break !

I'd like to see McCain and Graham tell all of us that we shouldn't have carpet bombed the German cities, or nuke the Japs. Do they think they could have been Eisenhower or MacArthur's military commander ? They think thy know better than those 2 generals ? Give us a break !
They would have done far better in WWII than you, young protectionist, no doubt about it.

And since when did McArthur and Eisenhower advise Trump, please?

They would have done far better in WWII than you, young protectionist, no doubt about it.

And since when did McArthur and Eisenhower advise Trump, please?
I am 9 years older than Lindsey Graham, and older than Donald Trump too, young Jakey boy. And I served in the US military 53 years ago. And you ?

Truman, Roosevelt and Eisenhower advised Trump when they didn't listen to idiots whining about "recruitment", and went ahead and carpet bombed Germany, and nuked the Japs. No charge for the tutoring. :biggrin:

How do these two ancient warhawks who are past their due date want to explain how over 25,000 foreign fighters from over 100 countries according to the United Nations flocked to Syria to fight for ISIS or al Nusra as jihadists?
Hanoi John

When he met in Syria with the Arab Springers who would soon become leaders in ISIS, McCain't called them "freedom fighters." Always having gotten away with his ignorant and even treasonous behavior, he continues with his dangerous appeasement of Muslims and illegal aliens.

The only real solution to whack-a-mole is to withdraw our addiction to oil and rely instead on our own resources that are biodiesel, solar thermal (to power electrics), hybrids and other alternative propulsion for transportation fuel use. Then the ME can go back to its more simplistic existence before all the money went to their heads and our oil moguls went over there to steal it from them.

Otherwise get used to Jihad. Because it won't stop being angry until we stop pissing it off. What would Americans do if the situation were reversed? Let ourselves be occupied by arabs and allow them to steal our corn fields because a handful of rich arab corn merchants considered that their "Manifest Destiny"? I hardly think we'd be any different.

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are in a contest to see who can be stupider, and they both win.

Hanoi John

When he met in Syria with the Arab Springers who would soon become leaders in ISIS, McCain't called them "freedom fighters." Always having gotten away with his ignorant and even treasonous behavior, he continues with his dangerous appeasement of Muslims and illegal aliens.
His nickname was "Songbird", given to him by his fellow POWs and the North Vietnamese both. (for all the military information he gave to them)

The only real solution to whack-a-mole is to withdraw our addiction to oil and rely instead on our own resources that are biodiesel, solar thermal (to power electrics), hybrids and other alternative propulsion for transportation fuel use. Then the ME can go back to its more simplistic existence before all the money went to their heads and our oil moguls went over there to steal it from them.

Otherwise get used to Jihad. Because it won't stop being angry until we stop pissing it off. What would Americans do if the situation were reversed? Let ourselves be occupied by arabs and allow them to steal our corn fields because a handful of rich arab corn merchants considered that their "Manifest Destiny"? I hardly think we'd be any different.
Sounds like you don't know the history of Arab (Saudi) oil and the USA. Read "Secrets of the Kingdom" by Gerald Posner. I guarantee after reading this, you'll have a very different perspective. (based on knowledge)

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection: Gerald L. Posner: 9781400062911: Amazon.com: Books

16265538_1394906367217147_2705655534033169796_n.jpg

Moslems will still be coming after Israel and America. It's what they do no matter what we do.

That is the same cock and bullshit line they've been handing us for years. Don't upset the Muslims they may terrorize us! Get somebody with balls in there that can deal with it.

Our own best and most plentiful energy resources are oil, coal and gas.
Reform the EPA and lots of problems are solved.

Yea, and ditch Obama's last minute sabotages in Alaska.

I'd like to argue that Obama sicked the EPA on Alaska in retaliation for Dem's losing the election - they are literally trying to freeze our people to death telling them they can't use firewood to heat their homes. A good deal of these folks don't have electricity or indoor plumbing, JS

OH and meanwhile in fucking the M.E. the military spends $20fucking million on firewood in the desert...

No Nests, No Swarms

If we annex and partition their oilfields, which we and other advanced nations can easily do against their pathetic armies, they'll be fighting the jihad with sticks and stones. It will be finished forever, and so will Islam.

No Nests, No Swarms

If we annex and partition their oilfields, which we and other advanced nations can easily do against their pathetic armies, they'll be fighting the jihad with sticks and stones. It will be finished forever, and so will Islam.
We should have kicked their damn asses and just TAKEN every last drop of that oil.

Forum List

Back