McCain Got Sandbagged By Obama

You do know who the most powerful member of the UNSC is, yes? Surely you know that the US used its political capital from 9/11 to, in part, get that resolution passed.
That means the politicized UNSC is saying they are a threat. If you take everything the UNSC says at face value, I have a bridge to sell you.
Huh? You're saying the UN is lying? But, Al Gore said this in 1998:

"No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat
"

[youtube]fFBl0fnMUVc&feature=related[/youtube]

And he also said this:

"You Ignored Saddams terrorist ties!"

[youtube]0h6gehCPvpk&feature=related[/youtube]

I don't get it Larkinn. Was he just playing on our fears? Was he lying then or is he lying now? I'm so confused! Help me! :shock:

we were discussing intel, not 1441

Really? We weren't discussing 1441?

So I imagined this quote in post #21?

Saddam wasn't a threat? Somebody should have told the UN:
Text Of U.N. Iraq Resolution[1441], Security Council Put Saddam On Warning - CBS News

And then after that came Grump talking about the intel that 1441 was based on, eventually saying that:

And who do you think were the sources of Australian, German and French intelligence...

You responded with your first substantive comment in the thread, and boy was it a doozy. You said:

Australia, Germany, and France

btw, Gump, if you didnt know, France and Germany opposed our actions
why would they use OUR intel if they opposed the action?

The intel that Grump was referring too was the intel used in support of res 1441.

I don't always have time to spell things out to people like they are fucking children. Next time just read the thread so I don't need to treat you like you are 7 years old, yes?

In conclusion: We started talking about intel as relates to 1441, not the other way around.

Huh? You're saying the UN is lying? But, Al Gore said this in 1998:

"No Doubt Saddam's Weapons Are Grave Threat
"

[youtube]fFBl0fnMUVc&feature=related[/youtube]

And he also said this:

"You Ignored Saddams terrorist ties!"

[youtube]0h6gehCPvpk&feature=related[/youtube]

I don't get it Larkinn. Was he just playing on our fears? Was he lying then or is he lying now? I'm so confused! Help me! :shock:

Wow, you mean Al Gore is sometimes wrong too? It might surprise you, but unlike you, I don't always think anyone who happens to be in the same party as me is right no matter what they say.

Really? We weren't discussing 1441?

So I imagined this quote in post #21?

And then after that came Grump talking about the intel that 1441 was based on, eventually saying that:

You responded with your first substantive comment in the thread, and boy was it a doozy. You said:

The intel that Grump was referring too was the intel used in support of res 1441.

I don't always have time to spell things out to people like they are fucking children. Next time just read the thread so I don't need to treat you like you are 7 years old, yes?

In conclusion: We started talking about intel as relates to 1441, not the other way around.
asshole, i read the thread
that doesnt change the fact that France supported 1441 because of their OWN intel and NOT ours

McCain has been on the left-side of the fence so long he doesn't know how to make the right decision. Clearly Obama is wrong and McCain can't make up his mind. I'm not too keen on letting the government squander $700 billion of our money to bail-out companies that shouldn't be in business in the first place. Are you?

I challenge you to show evidence of McCain standing on the "left side of the fence."

Wow, you mean Al Gore is sometimes wrong too? It might surprise you, but unlike you, I don't always think anyone who happens to be in the same party as me is right no matter what they say.
If Al gore was wrong then why didn't he admit it and why does he say Bush lied when he believed the same thing as Bush?
Is Al Gore calling himself a liar?

And what about Hillary? Is she a liar too?

[youtube]oTqs85ES9pk&feature=related[/youtube]

Please let me know.

asshole, i read the thread
that doesnt change the fact that France supported 1441 because of their OWN intel and NOT ours

Well, thats the first time you've made that assertion. Care to back it up with evidence?

If Al gore was wrong then why didn't he admit it and why does he say Bush lied when he believed the same thing as Bush?
Is Al Gore calling himself a liar?

And what about Hillary? Is she a liar too?

[youtube]oTqs85ES9pk&feature=related[/youtube]

Please let me know.

So, heres a little thing about the US government that you might not know. We have a thing thats called "classified information". And what classified means is that some people get to see the information, and some people don't. Now do you see how 2 people can be saying the exact same thing, and one be lying and one not? Lying infers intent to deceive.

Well, thats the first time you've made that assertion. Care to back it up with evidence?
now who is acting like the child?

do you REALLY think Member countries just rely on US intel for their votes?
or dont you think the French are capable of having their own intel sources?

So, heres a little thing about the US government that you might not know. We have a thing thats called "classified information". And what classified means is that some people get to see the information, and some people don't. Now do you see how 2 people can be saying the exact same thing, and one be lying and one not? Lying infers intent to deceive.
yeah, and they all got to see everything

and you seem to forget, AlGore and Hillary had that executive privilage not 3 years prior to their votes

Would the NIE, National Intelligence Estimate be the classified info you're talking about?:
washingtonpost.com: Congressional Oversight of Intelligence Criticized
In the fall of 2002, as Congress debated waging war in Iraq, copies of a 92-page assessment of Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction sat in two vaults on Capitol Hill, each protected by armed security guards and available to any member who showed up in person, without staff.
But only a few ever did. No more than six senators and a handful of House members read beyond the five-page National Intelligence Estimate executive summary, according to several congressional aides responsible for safeguarding the classified material.
Hmmm, I wonder if she was one of the six senators? Obama wasn't in the Senate at that time of course so he couldn't have seen it, but he was opposed to the war anyway. I wonder if he'd have seen the NIE would he have voted yes? Hmmm.
Do you know if the NIE for that day is still classified?

Last edited:

and you seem to forget, AlGore and Hillary had that executive privilage not 3 years prior to their votes

Stop dodging. Your answer to the "Bush and his team AND a Repub Congress voted to invade Iraq" seems to be "well some Dems voted for it too". How sophmoric of you. And here I thought you conservatives were always whining about people (read Dems) never taking responsibility for their own actions. Yet here you are, doing exactly that....go figure...

Hole, do you have your talking points written on the screen in front of you or do you have them memorized.

Yup, it's the Dems who got the fucking oil for China. Your little oily friends couldn't even steal the oil with no bid contracts. What a farce your side has been on this whole mess. Next time, maybe a president will listen to the Chief of Staff of the Army when he tells him how many troops for the invasion.

I think you do have a hole somewhere and grey matter has leaked out.

Obama, must be good. So far the righties keep calling him Messiah, Jesus, the Savior, etc. He has a cult following.:clap2:

No one on the left has used those terms.:ahole-1:

now who is acting like the child?

That would be you.

do you REALLY think Member countries just rely on US intel for their votes?
or dont you think the French are capable of having their own intel sources?

I have no idea whose sources the French used. You made the assertion, not me. I'd like you to back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Al Gore and HRC never had all the access that Bush had. Yes, they see SOME classified material. Not all of it.

Would the NIE, National Intelligence Estimate be the classified info you're talking about?:
washingtonpost.com: Congressional Oversight of Intelligence Criticized

Considering that was some of the information that they both had, probably not. The NIE is not all the information available, as I'm sure you are aware.

Hmmm, I wonder if she was one of the six senators? Obama wasn't in the Senate at that time of course so he couldn't have seen it, but he was opposed to the war anyway. I wonder if he'd have seen the NIE would he have voted yes? Hmmm.
Do you know if the NIE for that day is still classified?

Not all of the NIE is stil classified. Some of it was declassified a few years ago I believe.

That would be you.

I have no idea whose sources the French used. You made the assertion, not me. I'd like you to back it up. Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Al Gore and HRC never had all the access that Bush had. Yes, they see SOME classified material. Not all of it.
no, that would be you

Forum List

Back