McCain Got Sandbagged By Obama

Iraqis weren't a threat. They became one when we decided to invade them.
Saddam wasn't a threat? Somebody should have told the UN:
Text Of U.N. Iraq Resolution, Security Council Put Saddam On Warning - CBS News
Recognizing the threat Iraq's noncompliance with council resolutions and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and long-range missiles poses to international peace and security.
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not as smart as you are, obviously. But doesn't that mean they are a threat? Doesn't that say "WMD"?

Please let me know.

You do know who the most powerful member of the UNSC is, yes? Surely you know that the US used its political capital from 9/11 to, in part, get that resolution passed.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not as smart as you are, obviously. But doesn't that mean they are a threat? Doesn't that say "WMD"?

Please let me know.

That means the politicized UNSC is saying they are a threat. If you take everything the UNSC says at face value, I have a bridge to sell you.

Saddam wasn't a threat? Somebody should have told the UN:
Text Of U.N. Iraq Resolution, Security Council Put Saddam On Warning - CBS News

Please let me know.

UN went on reports sent by the US intelligence service.

That aside, Pakistan, N Korea yadda, yadda, aren't threats? Or that great US ally the Saudi Arabian Wahibbist's....

UN went on reports sent by the US intelligence service.

That aside, Pakistan, N Korea yadda, yadda, aren't threats? Or that great US ally the Saudi Arabian Wahibbist's....

Actually, the UN used reports sent by the US, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, etc.

And who do you think were the sources of Australian, German and French intelligence...
Australia, Germany, and France

btw, Gump, if you didnt know, France and Germany opposed our actions
why would they use OUR intel if they opposed the action?
:eusa_wall:

Last edited:

:wall:

Really? So they opposed the UNSC resolution? Might want to fact check yourself on that.

Really? So they opposed the UNSC resolution? Might want to fact check yourself on that.
no, they opposed OUR actions
they didnt want us to go into Iraq
they had made deals with Saddam to get the sanctions ended and had special oil contracts

better question, why would they oppose our actions if they found the same information as the U.S.?

no, they opposed OUR actions
they didnt want us to go into Iraq
they had made deals with Saddam to get the sanctions ended and had special oil contracts

Jesus. Educate yourself.

UNSC resolution 1441 WAS a US action. The US and the UK pushed hard for that resolution which helped to pave the way for invading Iraq. France voted YES on the resolution, as they are a veto-wielding member of the UNSC.

Oh, and the claim that France and Germany were so opposed to the "US's actions" that they would never use US intelligence, but then somehow voted yes (in Frances case) on a UNSC resolution using that very intelligence, lacks a great deal of internal consistency. Surely even you can recognize that.

Oh and France's resistance to invading Iraq had more to do with some vague respect for national sovreignity than any conspiracy theories about oil contracts.

McCain has been on the left-side of the fence so long he doesn't know how to make the right decision. Clearly Obama is wrong and McCain can't make up his mind. I'm not too keen on letting the government squander $700 billion of our money to bail-out companies that shouldn't be in business in the first place. Are you?

1. This is bush bailout, not the dems. Remember, the dems would socialize it. That means taking over the good loans too. Bush and his budies wanted to give $700 with no strings.

2. So a bailout has to happen or the rich will shut down the economy. Are you really gonna vote republican or blame the dems for this? then you don't know who the republicans serve. The dems put all the good stuff in this bill. It will have oversite, they won't give all $700 at once, the governent w own the mortgages they buy. It won't be just a gift.

Bottom line, this is bush and mccain playing good cop bad cop. And you're buying it.

Do you know how you can tell this is the gop's fault? They say everyone shares the blame. That's as close as you wil get to a confession from them. And soon they will rely on the fact that people are dumb and they'l have the balls to say this happened on their watch, which is rediculous when you know the facts, but how many voters do?

Jesus. Educate yourself.

UNSC resolution 1441 WAS a US action. The US and the UK pushed hard for that resolution which helped to pave the way for invading Iraq. France voted YES on the resolution, as they are a veto-wielding member of the UNSC.

Oh, and the claim that France and Germany were so opposed to the "US's actions" that they would never use US intelligence, but then somehow voted yes (in Frances case) on a UNSC resolution using that very intelligence, lacks a great deal of internal consistency. Surely even you can recognize that.

Oh and France's resistance to invading Iraq had more to do with some vague respect for national sovreignity than any conspiracy theories about oil contracts.
you are the one needing the education
both France and Germany claimed 1441 did not authorize the US to take out Saddam
and they opposed that action ACTIVELY

this shows YOU are the fucking moron that doesnt know what the hell you are talking about

1. This is bush bailout, not the dems. Remember, the dems would socialize it. That means taking over the good loans too. Bush and his budies wanted to give $700 with no strings.

2. So a bailout has to happen or the rich will shut down the economy. Are you really gonna vote republican or blame the dems for this? then you don't know who the republicans serve. The dems put all the good stuff in this bill. It will have oversite, they won't give all $700 at once, the governent w own the mortgages they buy. It won't be just a gift.

Bottom line, this is bush and mccain playing good cop bad cop. And you're buying it.

Do you know how you can tell this is the gop's fault? They say everyone shares the blame. That's as close as you wil get to a confession from them. And soon they will rely on the fact that people are dumb and they'l have the balls to say this happened on their watch, which is rediculous when you know the facts, but how many voters do?
the dems have their hands on it as well now
and that insures that it will be totally fucked up

you are the one needing the education
both France and Germany claimed 1441 did not authorize the US to take out Saddam
and they opposed that action ACTIVELY

Umm, considering we were talking about the intelligence used to create Res 1441, care to tell me what their opinions about what the US did AFTER 1441 have to do with jack shit?

And 1441, did not authorize the US to take out Saddam. Anyone with any basic knowledge of the resolution knows that.

Umm, considering we were talking about the intelligence used to create Res 1441, care to tell me what their opinions about what the US did AFTER 1441 have to do with jack shit?

And 1441, did not authorize the US to take out Saddam. Anyone with any basic knowledge of the resolution knows that.
you are a fucking moron
you know NOTHING about what was being discussed

didnt i just fucking say that the french and germans didnt believe 1441 authorised the US to take out Saddam

you are a fucking moron
you know NOTHING about what was being discussed

didnt i just fucking say that the french and germans didnt believe 1441 authorised the US to take out Saddam

Well considering that you refused to answer my question, I'll take that as an admission that you know fuckall about the topic.

Forum List

Back