McCain Goes Jugular

Seriously man Do you even listen to both sides Obama sidestepped more than a wide reciever. Do you just listen to what you can attack McCain for and allow all Obama comments to fade with time?

Give me some substance, some proof that ACORN is all Obama's fault.

All I've seen on this board week after week since I joined is attacks against Obama's character which have turned out to be untrue.

I sent out an email to my co-workers about Leonore Annenberg being one of McCain's endosements, and also she is the wife of William Annenberg, who is the guy who put Obama and Aiers together in the first place, blabla.

And one of my co-workers replied:

"Not to mention the domestic terrorist who founded the Alaska Secessionist movement, of which the “First Dude” was a member and Governor Demagogue spoke to last year. The man who thought our country was “so imperfect” that he said “the fires of hell are like glaciers compared to my hatred for the United States Government. . .”

Guess it’s okay to pal around with unrepentant terrorists in the present day."

Give me some substance, some proof that ACORN is all Obama's fault.

All I've seen on this board week after week since I joined is attacks against Obama's character which have turned out to be untrue.

nobody said it was his fault, we said he was an attorney for ACORN. Sued to force banks to make ill advised loans to those who could ill afford them Why dosen't Obamalama speak out against voter fraud? McCain has.

Here's a GREAT example of the McFailin lies.

Sarah Palin said: Obama voted against Funding for the troops.

The Truth: Obama voted against Funding for the troops ONCE when it didn't include a timetable.

McCain/Palin forgets to mention that McCain voted against a troop funding bill two months earlier for the exact opposite reason.

Verdict: McCain/Palin aren't answering all the questions and giving the truth of the matter.

So therefore, HYPOCRISY.

nobody said it was his fault, we said he was an attorney for ACORN. Sued to force banks to make ill advised loans to those who could ill afford them Why dosen't Obamalama speak out against voter fraud? McCain has.

No, McCain has spoken out voter fraud that might make Obama look bad. He mentions to fail the GOP's tactics in Ohio, Michigan against the voters along with every other GOP tactics for voter fraud across the country.

well you know if Obama will lie about this what else is he lying about. To keep company with a known terrorist come on if that is the kind of company Obama wants to keep fine but not on my dime. I do not want my president buddying up to a known unrepentant terrorist. Yes I know Obama had no part of the bombings yes I know he was 8 but you do not hang out with thugs and terrorist and be in charge of this country.

I do not hang out with criminals that are not sorry for their crimes. Ayers is a traitor to this country and needs to be run out of this country he is a pig.

I know alot of Obamanites do not have a problem with this. I say if you don't have a problem with this you might need to reevaluate your own values. I mean they were teaching CHILDREN politically radical ideology are u kidding me. I can't believe anybody in their right mind would vote for Obama he helped Ayers prey on children the very idea.

He wasnt a terrorist when Obama met him, he is a fricken distinguished Professor at a major university. He may have been a terrorist but for the last 40 years as far as I know he hasnt caused any trouble. He never went to prison, isnt in prison now and is a professor who works with education programs. I love this fricken guy.

He wasnt a terrorist when Obama met him, he is a fricken distinguished Professor at a major university. He may have been a terrorist but for the last 40 years as far as I know he hasnt caused any trouble. He never went to prison, isnt in prison now and is a professor who works with education programs. I love this fricken guy.

that figures

Are you going to make these same bullshit claims over and over, after I've refuted them?

1) Obama never worked for ACORN

2) He sued Citibank to make them make loans FOR MINORITIES. Now, I don't generally equate minorities with "people who can't afford loans". You've made this connection several times. Care to explain why?

3) Before blaming Obama and this suit for the mortgage crisis, you might want to check out how Citibank is doing. They are the folks who just ate Wachovia. I think they are doing fine.

Are you going to make these same bullshit claims over and over, after I've refuted them?

Oh Really?

RealClearPolitics - Articles - ACORN, Obama, and the Mortgage Mess
ACORN attracted Barack Obama in his youthful community organizing days. Madeline Talbott hired him to train her staff -- the very people who would later descend on Chicago's banks as CRA shakedown artists. The Democratic nominee later funneled money to the group through the Woods Fund, on whose board he sat, and through the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, ditto. Obama was not just sympathetic -- he was an ACORN fellow traveler.
Larkinn, are you going to make these same bullshit claims over and over, after I've refuted them?

2) He sued Citibank to make them make loans FOR MINORITIES. Now, I don't generally equate minorities with "people who can't afford loans". You've made this connection several times. Care to explain why?

3) Before blaming Obama and this suit for the mortgage crisis, you might want to check out how Citibank is doing. They are the folks who just ate Wachovia. I think they are doing fine.

If he took money for services rendered he worked for them.
2. Yes he did.
Ask Clinton
Not to mention he trained ACORN workers.

If he took money for services rendered he worked for them.
2. Yes he did.
Ask Clinton
Not to mention he trained ACORN workers.
I can just see Obama now at the press conference wagging his finger at us:
"I'm gonna' tell you people for the last time. I did not work for that company. ACORN".

Forum List

Back