McCain Goes Jugular

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfJ7YSXE5w]YouTube - Ayers[/ame]

well you know if Obama will lie about this what else is he lying about. To keep company with a known terrorist come on if that is the kind of company Obama wants to keep fine but not on my dime. I do not want my president buddying up to a known unrepentant terrorist. Yes I know Obama had no part of the bombings yes I know he was 8 but you do not hang out with thugs and terrorist and be in charge of this country.

I do not hang out with criminals that are not sorry for their crimes. Ayers is a traitor to this country and needs to be run out of this country he is a pig.

I know alot of Obamanites do not have a problem with this. I say if you don't have a problem with this you might need to reevaluate your own values. I mean they were teaching CHILDREN politically radical ideology are u kidding me. I can't believe anybody in their right mind would vote for Obama he helped Ayers prey on children the very idea.

well you know if Obama will lie about this what else is he lying about. To keep company with a known terrorist come on if that is the kind of company Obama wants to keep fine but not on my dime. I do not want my president buddying up to a known unrepentant terrorist. Yes I know Obama had no part of the bombings yes I know he was 8 but you do not hang out with thugs and terrorist and be in charge of this country.

I do not hang out with criminals that are not sorry for their crimes. Ayers is a traitor to this country and needs to be run out of this country he is a pig.

I know alot of Obamanites do not have a problem with this. I say if you don't have a problem with this you might need to reevaluate your own values. I mean they were teaching CHILDREN politically radical ideology are u kidding me. I can't believe anybody in their right mind would vote for Obama he helped Ayers prey on children the very idea.

I agree, we shouldn't have to chase rabbits down a hole to find out who this guy is. Shame on him.

McCain is losing badly, his VP choice is a loser, his policies are losers, he can only go after Obama in a personal way because he has nothing of his own that he can point to as good for the country. Sad men and evil dumb women are not what America needs.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to continue the same economic policies that are destroying the middle class in America.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok]YouTube - Mccain Caught Lying(exposed on youtube) Worst Nightmare[/ame]
Keating Economics

As someone who works in advertising and marketing, half of the joy of a presidential race for me is watching the stategy and tactics being used by both sides and the approach each campaign takes to get their message out. (Or smear the other candidate for that matter.)

At this point I am almost willing to offer my services to the McCain camp pro bono.

What a disaster. These ads are only resonating with the already committed Republican base.

This does nothing to sway the independents and the undecideds to McCain's side. As a matter of fact, there were several research articles recently which pointed to the fact that when either campaign goes negative, the swing voters turn away from the messenger.

(Sigh)

Is there a chance that the McCain camp wants to lose? Their campaign efforts are bordering on ridiculous.

I also find it sad that Obama has done this as well. He has the stronger message and people have responded to it. By getting in the mud with McCain, I believe he just hurts himself.

My .02

ahhh just the other day ..wasnt mccain on his moral high horse about negative campaigning? seems he has a swayback mare
Interesting that you call telling the truth as being negative. In that case, I hope McCain continues to go negative!

How far above the mud can you stay for so long before you have to sling some back or have their mud become the so called truth.

I would never have condoned this shit flinging in the past, but it that is the only way to negate their negative attacks and not lose our country for another four years, so be it.

Those who are not Obamamaniacs of Mcaniacs right now are seeing the McProfane campaign going dirtier much quicker.

Like one of the earlier posters showed, John, was against this when Bush and Rove did it to him in 2000. Now that he is losing, he changes his moral stance again.

wan't it just the other day the libwerls were so adamant about our "right to know" everything? Why, yes, I think it was.

How far above the mud can you stay for so long before you have to sling some back or have their mud become the so called truth.

I would never have condoned this shit flinging in the past, but it that is the only way to negate their negative attacks and not lose our country for another four years, so be it.

Those who are not Obamamaniacs of Mcaniacs right now are seeing the McProfane campaign going dirtier much quicker.

Like one of the earlier posters showed, John, was against this when Bush and Rove did it to him in 2000. Now that he is losing, he changes his moral stance again.

I actually like the dirty attacks. Next, I want to see McCain attack Obama for fathering TWO black babies.

I agree, we shouldn't have to chase rabbits down a hole to find out who this guy is. Shame on him.

you know, the truth is, Obama has answered this question, repeatedly. he answered it when Hillary raised it and now he's answering it again.

There is NOTHING he could say that would satisfy McCain OR the right wing cons who know this is all they have to hold onto by way of seemingly discrediting Obama.

Here are the facts about Ayers:

The crimes he committed took place 40 years ago.

Obama was 8 when they happened.

When Obama met Ayers he was a professor at the Univeristy of Illionis.

Obama was introduced to Ayers by Alice Palmer, a sitting IL State Legislature.

Obama and Ayers sat on a board together of a charity organization that also had members that were Republicans and Independents.

The foundation in question was founded by Walter H. Annenberg. He was a personal friend and diplomat appointed by the Cons messiah, Ronnie Reagan.

220px-Annenbergs_with_Ronald_Reagan.jpg

Annenberg's wife has endorsed John McCain for President.

McCain Trumpets Endorsement From Figure Of Foundation That Established Ayers Board

now someone explain to me, please, how Obama sitting on this board specifically designed to improve education makes Obama a terrorist sympathizer if it does not ALSO make Annenberg's wife and ALL those Republicans and Independents who ALSO sat on that board terrorist sympathizers?

ya'll are being ridiculous and the American people are sick of this type of bullshit.

he hasn't answered anything. He evades the truth. Just a guy in the neighborhood is an answer! :eusa_whistle:

wan't it just the other day the libwerls were so adamant about our "right to know" everything? Why, yes, I think it was.

No, I believe you just made that up. I don't see that on the threads. That's more of paperboy's addiction to the newstand.

You're not becoming one of the cranky conservatives, are you?

he hasn't answered anything. He evades the truth. Just a guy in the neighborhood is an answer! :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uXdpXprfcM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uXdpXprfcM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

Obama says:

Why don't we just clear it up right now. i'll repeat again what I've said many times. This is a guy who engaged in some dispicable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8 years old. By the time I met him 10 or 15 years ago he was a college professor at the University of IL. We served on a school reform board together, a board by the way that was founded by Walter Annenberg, an ambassador and close friend of Ronald Reagan's. So I have talked to him about school reform issues and the notion that somehow he has been involved in my campaign, that he has been an advisor of mine, I've palled around with a terrorist, all this statements are made simply to score cheap political points.

I think that's called asked and answered in a court of law my friend :eusa_shifty:

he closes with this

I can handle these attacks for the remaining four weeks but it's certainly not serving our democracy right now. We need to be having a debate about how we're going to yank ourselves out of a very difficult situation and that is what I'm going to spend my time talking about

he left out the part about his political career being launched from the Ayer's living room..

:eusa_whistle:

Heck they left out Ayers well known philosophy regarding the real use of schools. That Obama likely shares these views, today, not 40 years ago, should be of interests to the voters.

he left out the part about his political career being launched from the Ayer's living room..

:eusa_whistle:

willow are you intentionally being stupid? Obama was in Ayers house at the invitation of Alice Palmer, not Bill Ayers.

should Obama have run a background check on the person whose home Ms. Palmer decided to make her announcement that she was running for Congress?

like I said, nothing he says will make you happy. I think deep down you know how stupid your argument is but you hold onto it cuz it's all you have.

Heck they left out Ayers well known philosophy regarding the real use of schools. That Obama likely shares these views, today, not 40 years ago, should be of interests to the voters.

hmmm well known? not so well known that I know it. care to enlighten us?

willow are you intentionally being stupid? Obama was in Ayers house at the invitation of Alice Palmer, not Bill Ayers.

should Obama have run a background check on the person whose home Ms. Palmer decided to make her announcement that she was running for Congress?

like I said, nothing he says will make you happy. I think deep down you know how stupid your argument is but you hold onto it cuz it's all you have.

hmmm well known? not so well known that I know it. care to enlighten us?

add it up, he didn't know about Ayers, He didn't know about Rezko, He didn't know about Wright. And you want to call me stupid? :lol:

Forum List

Back