McCain: Gaddafi's Death Should Worry Putin

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
PIK ^ | October 21, 2011

U.S. Senator John McCain has compared Russia and Libya, saying that Muamar Gaddafi's death should worry the Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, according to Gazeta.ru.

"Dictators in all countries, including Bashar al-Assad and, possibly, Mr. Putin and some Chinese leaders should be worried. I think this is spring, but not only the Arab Spring," McCain said during the BBC's Newsnight show.

(Excerpt) Read more at pik.tv ...

McCain: Gaddafi's Death Should Worry Putin - Kanal PIK TV

Wow, I wonder when Obama is going to say it.:eek: If so this could lead to wwIII. I sure as hell wouldn't be threatening Russia or China. I hope not as we can't even beat Afghanistan.:eek:

Last edited:
McCain should travel Russia and get some resonance from Russians about Mr. Putin.
He's a Superstar type of guy in Russia who has taken the State matters out of the hands from the drunkard Yelzin and Oligarchs and who multiplied Russian people's prosperity and who led Russia back onto a resurgent path.

I am actually concerned over the well being of Freddy and Jason. I mean, if they could take out Kwadaffi, Kruger and Jason would be a cake walk. Someone needs to call them.

McCain should shut up and retire...

He was never a good senator, and this is just inflamatory statements that do nothing but hurt the country. I hate this asshole just as much as Barbara Boxer and Pelosi.

PIK ^ | October 21, 2011

U.S. Senator John McCain has compared Russia and Libya, saying that Muamar Gaddafi's death should worry the Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, according to Gazeta.ru.

"Dictators in all countries, including Bashar al-Assad and, possibly, Mr. Putin and some Chinese leaders should be worried. I think this is spring, but not only the Arab Spring," McCain said during the BBC's Newsnight show.

(Excerpt) Read more at pik.tv ...

McCain: Gaddafi's Death Should Worry Putin - Kanal PIK TV

Wow, I wonder when Obama is going to say it.:eek: If so this could lead to wwIII. I sure as hell wouldn't be threatening Russia or China. I hope not as we can't even beat Afghanistan.:eek:

I already made this offer so that you could get your mojo back
http://www.usmessageboard.com/4292861-post88.html

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

McCain should be thankful his stupid ass isn't on display in a mall freezer.

And who the fuck are you again?

Most people would not accuse McCain of an abundance of intelligence.

Most people who haven't accomplished 1/100000th of what he has? Most people who are bitter, partisan little snipers who are threatened by someone by every measure their better? Those "most people"?

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

Oh, come on, that was funny.

Oddly, Clinton never made a big deal about it... because he was happy McCain was giving Bush a hard time.

I like John McCain, but McCain shows the problem of a Republican falling in love with his own press clippings.

The Press is liberal. If you are a Republican and they are praising you, you are probably doing something wrong.

McCain didn't figure this out until after he secured the nomination and discovered he was suddenly the anti-Christ.

Forum List

Back