McCain Forced to Defend Obama

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I can't find the link, but I just saw McEratic just defend Obama's character. He told a group that if Obama was elected they had nothing to fear.

He was booed.:clap2:

I guess his handlers told him to tone it down.:cuckoo:

Good for him.

I wonder if his supporters on this board will follow his lead?

p.s.: I guess this means McCain won't be insinuating to Obama's face, that he's a terrorist at the third debate.

I saw that too. I think McCain has looked in the mirror and hasn't liked what he saw. I hope so. I hope it's not just another angle to win.

I saw that too. I think McCain has looked in the mirror and hasn't liked what he saw. I hope so. I hope it's not just another angle to win.

Well if he looks like he is supporting a bunch of angry white people that eventually leads to violence, won't look good for Johnny Mac. :eusa_whistle:

I can't find the link, but I just saw McEratic just defend Obama's character. He told a group that if Obama was elected they had nothing to fear.

this is part of why he is losing.

Why does John McCain defend Obama when he has millions of people doing that already? Does McCain know he's in the home stretch of a Presidential campaign?

Jeez!

Why does John McCain defend Obama when he has millions of people doing that already? Does McCain know he's in the home stretch of a Presidential campaign?

Jeez!

Thats the point I was trying to make. You can't win by complimenting the other candidate.

wasnt aware he said that.

Didn't say he did, but how much lower can he go?

That's about as low as he could go at this point. Well that and saying Barack Obama fathered a child born out of wedlock like Dubya did to McCain in 2000.

Didn't say he did, but how much lower can he go?

That's about as low as he could go at this point. Well that and saying Barack Obama fathered a child born out of wedlock like Dubya did to McCain in 2000.

all i am saying is he should be more aggressive if he wants to win. If he thinks obama is such a great guy, he should concede.

all i am saying is he should be more aggressive if he wants to win. If he thinks obama is such a great guy, he should concede.

He should concede, then we can spend all these millions of dollars in campaign money on actual causes. :eusa_whistle:

He's losing by being aggressive elvis. The numbers aren't baring out that these negative attacks on Obama are working. McCain sees his chances slipping further and further away and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI or secret service made it clear to him that these continued attacks on Obama were putting him in danger.

I don't think McCain is worthy of being president but I think deep down he's a decent man and I don't think he'd want to be responsible for harm coming to Obama.

I will be interested to see the tone and message of Palin in the next few days. She's been the main attack dog for the campaign. If her tone changes then I'll believe that McCain realizes that he needs to try something else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back