McCain disses the middle class

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
According to a clip I saw of Joe Biden, McCain didn't mention the middle class ONCE during the entire debate Tuesday night. Not Once! Of course this supports my contention that McCain supporters are either rich or they are retarded. In some cases possibly both.

According to a clip I saw of Joe Biden, McCain didn't mention the middle class ONCE during the entire debate Tuesday night. Not Once! Of course this supports my contention that McCain supporters are either rich or they are retarded. In some cases possibly both.

McCain never mentions the middle class. I don't think he mentioned it in the first debate either. I'm also not sure if Palin said the middle class once in her debate. McCain also never mentioned the middle class in his nomination speech if I remember.

McCain thinks the middle class is a myth, like equal rights to women. :eusa_whistle:

:clap2::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Your observation is right on the money big guy.

Why does he have to mention the middle class? Is there some sort of requirement? He was addressing them the whole time without labeling them.

I'd rather be spoken to rather than about.

Why does he have to mention the middle class? Is there some sort of requirement? He was addressing them the whole time without labeling them.

I'd rather be spoken to rather than about.

Show me where he was talking about the middle class then? He has proposed not taxing anybody rather then just saying he won't tax his rich buddies. However, he will tax the middle class and the poor.

Hell, just the other day he called us "my fellow prisoners."

Forum List

Back