McCain: "Dictators Start By Suppressing Media"

If we don't stop you populist bahs-turds now, we will end up just like Nazi Germany.
Apparently, you're just as stupid as is John McCain.

What'd McCain say that was "stupid"?

Do dick-taters NOT care about suppressing/controlling media then?
Suppressing the press is one thing. Demanding honesty from the press is another. We should ALL be doing the latter! That's what President Trump is doing. He detests fake news...as do I. McCain is demented!
I would demand honesty from the president before I would demand honesty from the press.
You can't get the truth about the President from the press unless they honestly report what he says or does. They need to leave out their goddamned opinions and political slants and report exactly what he says and does. If he lies, it will eventually come out...as it did with Barry Soetoro and Hillary Clinton....and John Kerry...and Eric Holder...and Valarie Jarrett...and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz...and Al Sharpton...and Harry Reid...and....
And how do you know about the "lies" of all the folks you mentioned? Did you learn of those alleged lies from a dishonest press? By jove, if the press is as dishonest as you claim it is, none of the people mentioned could possibly be called liars.

You are going to have to abandon Trump's wild accusations and start thinking for yourself. Identify the factions within the press that you believe are misreporting the news and give examples . Stop condemning the entire press corps ... some, like FOX Noise, are on Trump's side; but , they aren't the most truthful either. Some of the talking heads over there support Trump's lies.

Apparently, you're just as stupid as is John McCain.

What'd McCain say that was "stupid"?

Do dick-taters NOT care about suppressing/controlling media then?
Suppressing the press is one thing. Demanding honesty from the press is another. We should ALL be doing the latter! That's what President Trump is doing. He detests fake news...as do I. McCain is demented!
If the press is dishonest, there would have to be a grand conspiracy afoot. You are making "the press" all inclusive, including right wing leaning press and the left wing leaning press. Personally, I think there are too many checks and balances between the two media factions to warrant such a notion that "the press"is dishonest. Video clips of Trump lying and subsequent clips of him denying he lied cannot be dismissed as faulty press coverage because Trump deems it so~
Any 'journalist' that paraphrases a statement and conveniently leaves out key words or inserts words of opposite meaning is creating 'fake news'. The press is not totally dishonest. It is selectively dishonest.

Trump welcomes bad press IF IT IS TRUE and presented in a truthful manner. Anytime I quote someone here, the only alterations I make are corrections of misspelled words....or deletion of irrelevant parts of the quoted material....unless the deletion would change the context of the quote. News media should do the same, but they habitually change to meaning of what was actually said or meant by paraphrasing the actual words of their target. They call it journalistic license...to justify their misrepresentation.
On the surface your claim of a dishonest press is spurious simply because there are so many independent variables in the press corps.

I find your reference to some mysterious unidentified dishonest "press" being far too broad a claim to be food for intellectual discourse. An example of this ambiguous press caught red handed committing the dishonest acts you claim would be helpful..,
You have to listen to Trump, then listen to the news media, especially CNN, the fake news leader. Trump says, "The fake news media is the enemy of the people." CNN reports "Trump said that the news media is the enemy of the people."

They conveniently leave out the word "fake". Other news casters parrot their statement...thus a fake news story is repeated every day for the next week or two.

Pay attention to what Trump says and does. Do not believe everything that the media says he says or does. The media is dishonest to a fault.

I'm guessing that the liberal media has adopted the philosophy that if a lie is repeated enough times, it eventually is accepted as the truth.

You have to listen to Trump, then listen to the news media, especially CNN, the fake news leader. Trump says, "The fake news media is the enemy of the people." CNN reports "Trump said that the news media is the enemy of the people."

They conveniently leave out the word "fake".

Izzat right.

----- Link?

Pay attention to what Trump says and does. Do not believe everything that the media says he says or does. The media is dishonest to a fault.

Like when they claim O'bama bugged their building?
Like when they claim Rump won the biggest electoral margin since Reagan?
Like when they claim "three million illegals" voted?

I'm guessing that the liberal media has adopted the philosophy that if a lie is repeated enough times, it eventually is accepted as the truth.

And when it isn't you send Sean Spicer out to walk it back, right?

/Dismissed.

Izzat right.

----- Link?

/Dismissed.
I don't tape the news, idiot! Try Google.

Izzat right.

----- Link?

/Dismissed.
I don't tape the news, idiot! Try Google.

It ain't my claim, Idiot.

You lose.

Izzat right.

----- Link?

/Dismissed.
Here ya go, lazy boy!

Donald Trump's latest outburst may be his most troubling yet

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/...-news-media-the-enemy-of-the-people.html?_r=0

THAT is a fake headline.

Fuck the NYT!

Izzat right.

----- Link?

/Dismissed.
Here ya go, lazy boy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/...-news-media-the-enemy-of-the-people.html?_r=0

THAT is a fake headline.

Fuck the NYT!

Nope. It isn't. It actually displays the Rump tweet, which specifically names the NYTimes, CNN, NBC "and many more".

You should not only be prepared to back up your claims with links, but actually read them before you do.

Izzat right.

----- Link?

/Dismissed.
Here ya go, lazy boy!

THAT is a fake headline.

Fuck the NYT!

Nope. It isn't. It actually displays the Rump tweet, which specifically names the NYTimes, CNN, NBC "and many more".

You should not only be prepared to back up your claims with links, but actually read them before you do.
Read the fucking headline, dupe!

Here. I'll post it to retest your reading comprehension.

Trump Calls the News Media the ‘Enemy of the American People’

They LEFT OUT THE WORD "FAKE"!

Now, kiss my money makin' ass! I have better things to do than tutor you!

Forum List

Back