McCain Contradicts Palin Record

There were 83 earmarks in the two Palin budgets. Palin can only have her hand clean if she had nothing to do with Alaska's budgets. Is that your position?

ap·pro·pri·a·tion -
an act of a legislature authorizing money to be paid from the treasury for a specified use.
appropriation definition |Dictionary.com

Now tell me again how she was able to appropriate federal funds when she wasn't in the US Congress?

ap·pro·pri·a·tion -
an act of a legislature authorizing money to be paid from the treasury for a specified use.
appropriation definition |Dictionary.com

Now tell me again how she was able to appropriate federal funds when she wasn't in the US Congress?

Appropriation wasn't the problem-use was. Someone has to request the earmark and someone has to use the earmark. Why are you so insistent that she was out of the loop on her own budget. Don't you realize you are making her look like a putz!

To which Walters responded, “She also took some earmark spending.”

McCain said, “No, not as governor she didn’t.”

I posted this the other day. It isn't clear if McCain is knowingly lying or just confused. Either is very troubling. The latest over the weekend was McCain's claim that Palin went to Iraq (she didn't), Palin's claim that she'd been to Ireland (a refueling stop, actually) and that they both have been lying about the size of the crowds they are attracting.

Yes, they really are trying to sell us a pig-in-a-poke.

I posted this the other day. It isn't clear if McCain is knowingly lying or just confused. Either is very troubling. The latest over the weekend was McCain's claim that Palin went to Iraq (she didn't), Palin's claim that she'd been to Ireland (a refueling stop, actually) and that they both have been lying about the size of the crowds they are attracting.

Yes, they really are trying to sell us a pig-in-a-poke.

I think McCain is loosing his train of thought. Maybe it is all of the medications he takes? Maybe it is Alzheimers? Maybe he is having a flashback during the interview? When McCain gets caught in a lie, like he has several dozen times he panics and become red faced and uncomfortable. Just like when he trys to defend Palin's total lack of experience.:eusa_whistle:

Republican spending, while democrats only controlled congress for two years after the fact!:eusa_whistle:

They control Congress and the budget deficit increased to it's largest level ever. That has nothing to do with Republicans controlling Congress prior to them expanding spending.

Forum List

Back