McCain conceding New Hampshire

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
This is worse than the civil war... at least the South put up some kind of a fight. Soon, we'll be hearing about McCain conceding Alabama.

George's Bottom Line

McCain Scaling Back in Wisconsin and New Hampshire?
October 21, 2008 2:05 PM

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos reports: Democratic sources say the McCain camp may be giving up on New Hampshire and Wisconsin.

Instead of placing new television advertising buys in those states, they say the McCain campaign is stretching out previous ad buys over more days rather than devote new ad money.

No denial from the McCain camp. One source said simply, "We are on the air in those states."

Obama is leading McCain by 12 percentage points in Wisconsin and by 7 percentage points in New Hampshire, according to the latest polls.

With two weeks left until Election Day, Barack Obama holds a $37-million advantage.

Combined with funds raised by the Democratic National Committee, Obama started the final weeks of the campaign flush with $161 million, while John McCain and the Republican National Committee began October with $124.4 million to spend on the election.

If this is true, with all of the states McCain is conceding, the election day will look like this:

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

Hello, President Obama.

This is worse than the civil war... at least the South put up some kind of a fight. Soon, we'll be hearing about McCain conceding Alabama.

If this is true, with all of the states McCain is conceding, the election day will look like this:

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

Hello, President Obama.

DON'T JINX IT!!! DAMMNIT!!

But...

ProjectDatabase.htm

http://3bluedudes.com/ProjectDatabase.htm

Do you not think that the accuracy of polls has increased over the past 60 years? Seriously.

Yes, the New Hampshire Democratic primary was right on the nose as were the Presidential exit polls in 2004.

Don't get me wrong, Obama will likely win but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the polls are off and McCain wins. This is not based on my "hope". It is based on the fact that we're are in unknown territory as follows:

1. No sitting President or Vice President on the ballot
2. First African American nominee
3. First female Republican VP nominee
4. Major Media in the tank for Obama
5. Hillary Voters

It could be a landslide for Obama or a total embarrassment to the media and pollsters. We'll know soon enough!

Yes, the New Hampshire Democratic primary was right on the nose as were the Presidential exit polls in 2004.

Don't get me wrong, Obama will likely win but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the polls are off and McCain wins. This is not based on my "hope". It is based on the fact that we're are in unknown territory as follows:

1. No sitting President or Vice President on the ballot
2. First African American nominee
3. First female Republican VP nominee
4. Major Media in the tank for Obama
5. Hillary Voters

It could be a landslide for Obama or a total embarrassment to the media and pollsters. We'll know soon enough!

1. A huge number of people voting against everything this admin and it's party are associated with and a pres candidate who voted with an incompetent 90% of the time.
2. The color of his skin works for him more than against him and, thankfully, it's neutral in a lot of places;
3. Female republican nominee who is great for "the base" but acts as voter repellant with respect to any but the wingnuts.
4. A lot of the media is supporting Obama; and the right wing press is supporting McCain.... and b/c of that the more centrist or to the left media is bending over backwards to give media coverage to the stupidest and most venal allegations which is should dismiss and never cover again.
5. Palin is repellant to Hillary voters, too.

You don't really believe the exit polls were wrong, do you?

It won't be a landslide or an embarrassment if voting machines actually reflect the votes they're supposed to.

Forum List

Back