McCain collaborated

XENOPHOBE,

He collaborated with the NVA and you know it.

Last edited:
John McCain collaborated with the communist VC when he was a POW. Why is this man not in prison?

Are these men lying if they are why are they not being sued? Why would McCain allow such lies to be spread about him: US Documents pertaining to McCain’s COLLABORATIONS with the Communist

What an obscene thing to say about John McCain.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Yukon.

I didn't vote for the guy, but honestly...this attempt to assassinate McCain's character is just wrong.

McCain collaborated with the NVA. Don't shoot the messenger.

Obviously Conservative/Republicans will not answer a direct question re. McCain collaborating. I'm not at all surprised though.

Last edited:
Obviously the Conservatives do not to, or will not, answer a direct question re. McCain collaborating. I'm not at all surprised though.

I'm not a conservative. I just think you're a putz and I wonder if you've done as much for your country as John McCain did for his...

whether you agree with his politics or not.

John McCain collaborated with the communist VC when he was a POW. Why is this man not in prison?

Are these men lying if they are why are they not being sued? Why would McCain allow such lies to be spread about him: US Documents pertaining to McCain’s COLLABORATIONS with the Communist

[/QUOTE]

Well, you are aware that while beeing tortured with no hopes of release/rescue, telling them a load of lies is your (and your comrades) best bet?
The problem of the torturer is not getting you to talk, he will get you there no matter what, his problem is valifying what you are saying. Appearing to be an "unreliable source" by intermixing the true information you have with a big bunch of made up bullshit is propably the most reliable way to protect you information.
If you are a basic soldier, your information will be "outdated" after two weeks, so this is the time you have to more or less get through.

McCain was in a very bad position, the "Tell them everything you just made up" approach does not work if they want to gain "politcal support".
If I would have been McCain I would have collaborated (Personally, I like my body a lot, the threat of permanent damage done to it will likely be enough to make me collaborate, unless the collaboration would lead to direct deaths), while trying to get the concession that the benefits from the collaboration go toward my also imprisoned comrades. AFAIK this was more or less what McCain did.

Obviously the Conservatives do not to, or will not, answer a direct question re. McCain collaborating. I'm not at all surprised though.

You're a total tool. You've been getting your ass chewed from the whole political spectrum in this thread.

You are finding out that even though Americans disagree vehemently on damn near every issue all it takes is an outsider like you to say some dumb shit about one of are own to create some instant common ground among us.

okay i will wade in here....some background...my father was at ft bragg when the last big number of pow's returned from vietnam...first...most pows broke or collaborated or whatever the hell you wish to call it....reason..torture....now take into mind...mccain and the other men were pow's for how long....they didnt break day 1 or day 2 but normally after long bouts of torture....the information they had at the time they were captured was outdated by the time they broke...making no difference to either side...more simply a pr game...we can break your soldiers etc...i wonder yukon what it would take to make you spill your guts...how much pain can you endure? how stoic are you? give examples please of pain you have endured...

i dont think anyone knows the hell these men went thru...i remember one lady...her husband was declared dead..she remarried one of his closets friends after a while..he came home in that group of last pow's...her current husband vomitted every time he looked at her...knowing his friend had just come home to find him married to his wife...and this was after the hell supposely ended...

dont dare judge these men...dont judge the ones who did well or the one who didnt do well...at some point ...all they could do was survive

Because politicians get away with crimes everyday that ordinary citizens like us DONT get away with including murder.Thats sums it all up right there.Its a crappy world but thats the way it is.It sucks I know.

The US Military Code of Conduct states " If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way".

If any American POW violated this code he should be brought to trial and be imprisoned, at worst he should be executed by firing squad. I doubt there were many cowards as some of you claim. The US Military is, was, and always will be an honourable institution with no place for COWARDLY traitors.

The US Military Code of Conduct states " If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way".

If any American POW violated this code he should be brought to trial and be imprisoned, at worst he should be executed by firing squad. I doubt there were many cowards as some of you claim. The US Military is, was, and always will be an honourable institution with no place for COWARDLY traitors.

there's nothing worse than a boring troll.

Forum List

Back