McCain collaborated

i would have told them anything they'd like to hear after 6 days, never mind 6 years of tourture....

• Banned
i would have told them anything they'd like to hear after 6 days, never mind 6 years of tourture....

So Sparky it seems you agree with me about his collaborating with the enemy. Do you believe he should be in prison?

John McCain publicly admitted to breaking under torture during a 60 minutes interview. This doesn't make him a collaborator.

It makes him human.

Let's see how long you can endure torture?

put him in prison then......when are kerry's and fonda's trial they collaborated willingly and were not tortured.....should be a quick trial....

Last edited:
John McCain collaborated with the communist VC when he was a POW. Why is this man not in prison?

Are these men lying if they are why are they not being sued? Why would McCain allow such lies to be spread about him: US Documents pertaining to McCain’s COLLABORATIONS with the Communist

Shut the fuck up! Unlike you McCain is a WAR HERO! If he collaborated with the enemy like the bull shit website you posted from, then why didn't he accept early release when it was offered to him?

John McCain collaborated with the communist VC when he was a POW. Why is this man not in prison?

Are these men lying if they are why are they not being sued? Why would McCain allow such lies to be spread about him: US Documents pertaining to McCain’s COLLABORATIONS with the Communist

Baseless allegation, troll. Already been tried, btw, so you aren't even an original troll. Just "another."

You're trying my patience trolling this board. Wait until it runs out. I'm going to add a whole new meaning to pissing someone off to your vocabulary.

Keep it up.

I don't get threads like this..... they're silly on both sides. just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them a traitor.
that guy(OP) is an asshole, he's shown it in several threads
him continuing to show he is an asshole is not a surprise

So Sparky it seems you agree with me about his collaborating with the enemy. Do you believe he should be in prison?

Nixon/Kissy made a deal with the commies Yuke, and they gave them 1/2 of the $$$'s they promised, and so they sent us 1/2 of the pow's they had

the intent was to forward the remaining 1/2 of the $$$$, and get the rest of our boys out

then watergate struck, and long story short, it all fell apart

i won't bore you with the arieal shots of our boys trying to get our attention because they know we have satellitte eyes bantered about since then

i believe the a-holes that swept that deal under the rug, and let our boys rot in some god forsaken commie jungle should be in jail

I don't get threads like this..... they're silly on both sides. just because you don't agree with someone doesn't make them a traitor.
that guy(OP) is an asshole, he's shown it in several threads
him continuing to show he is an asshole is not a surprise

he's posted some jerky stuff... common affliction in extremists on both sides.
:lol: i used to think of my self as an extreme conservative
but after so many years on various message boards, i found out i wasnt as extreme as i thought
i'm actually closer to center than i first though
and yeah, the extremes are nutty on both sides
no room for any kind of compromise

I'm sorry, but even on a forum with free speech, posts like this should be deleted and the user banned. To insinuate that a multi-term Senator of the United States of America collaborated with communists when he was a POW and being tortured every day of his life is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I didn't vote for McCain because of his ideas, but the human being is a war hero and great Senator. Yukon - you're a fucking idiot.

What a load of crap. John McCain is a war hero which is something you clearly don't know anything about.

How would you do under years of imprisonment and torture?

You know what? Don't answer that because there's no way a coward like you would find themselves in the position McCain did.

No, threads like this make him a troll. You're always calling this person or that a troll. Well, THIS is a troll. Take a look at the threads he's posted. Every one a button-pushing, inflammatory topic, and he makes sure he words them to incite even the most clueless. He doesn't make any arguments. He just throws fuel on the fire. I doubt he gives a damn about any of the topics. He just wants to get under someone's skin.

What a load of crap. John McCain is a war hero which is something you clearly don't know anything about.

How would you do under years of imprisonment and torture?

You know what? Don't answer that because there's no way a coward like you would find themselves in the position McCain did.

Fact is, the Code of Conduct exists for this very discussion. Pre-Korean War, if you talked, you were weak and a traitor. Someone with a brain figured out that just about no human being exists that isn't going to talk if tortured and why Article V, Code of Conduct is worded as it is.

Article V

"When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause. "

No, threads like this make him a troll. You're always calling this person or that a troll. Well, THIS is a troll. Take a look at the threads he's posted. Every one a button-pushing, inflammatory topic, and he makes sure he words them to incite even the most clueless. He doesn't make any arguments. He just throws fuel on the fire. I doubt he gives a damn about any of the topics. He just wants to get under someone's skin.
And he creates the thread and never post again in that thread!

McCain got away with his cowardly collaboration because the CIC would have been required to level charges against him and we all know what Junior's record was like during the Vietnam era.

Forum List

Back