McCain can't win?

I hate polls but since all you leftoids love them her is one for you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/rasmussen/20080428/pl_rasmussen/mccaintrustmore20080428

Now remind us how McCain can not win. Ohh and how Obama is a better choice then Clinton.

What for it.... the left will be in here explaining how THIS particular poll is just wrong but the ones they like are right on the money.

It's too early to predict a John McCain victory. The democrats are too busy challenging each other to mount a unified spirited campaign against McCain.

The general is 6 months away - a lifetime in presidential politics.

Right now, all anyone can do is wait for the democratic nominee and speculate about what's going to happen, and who may or may not win.

It's too early to predict a John McCain victory. The democrats are too busy challenging each other to mount a unified spirited campaign against McCain.

The general is 6 months away - a lifetime in presidential politics.

Right now, all anyone can do is wait for the democratic nominee and speculate about what's going to happen, and who may or may not win.

Read the poll, it has nothing to do with the primaries, it has to do with who TRUSTS whom.

There is a good ad running now with everything McSame says about the economy dead wrong. I am starting to find him a bit out of touch with reality especially when it concerns Iraq. But as far as republicans go is there anyone better?

The polls, if accurate, reflect the damage the Democrats are doing to each other, and the free ride McCain has gotten from his opponents and a friendly press. That situation won't last.

Didn't the military teach you to lead your target, RGS? You're firing your shots at where the candidates are now. That's why you missed; they're moving.

The polls, if accurate, reflect the damage the Democrats are doing to each other, and the free ride McCain has gotten from his opponents and a friendly press. That situation won't last.

Didn't the military teach you to lead your target, RGS? You're firing your shots at where the candidates are now. That's why you missed; they're moving.

This poll?

Poll: Clinton has better chance than Obama of beating McCain

By LIZ SIDOTI – 1 day ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton has a better chance than Barack Obama of beating Republican John McCain, according to a new Associated Press-Ipsos poll that bolsters her argument that she is more electable in the fall than her rival for the Democratic nomination.

The survey released Monday gives Clinton a fresh talking point as she works to convince pivotal undecided superdelegates to side with her in the drawn-out Democratic primary fight.

Clinton, who won the Pennsylvania primary last week, has gained ground this month in a hypothetical head-to-head match up with the GOP nominee-in-waiting; she now leads McCain, 50 percent to 41 percent, while Obama remains virtually tied with McCain, 46 percent to 44 percent.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iP6aoeuUCqIEo5DHDOCMLHyUOCpgD90AUJDG0

Looks to me like both candidates can beat McCain.

I hate polls but since all you leftoids love them her is one for you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/rasmussen/20080428/pl_rasmussen/mccaintrustmore20080428

Now remind us how McCain can not win. Ohh and how Obama is a better choice then Clinton.

What for it.... the left will be in here explaining how THIS particular poll is just wrong but the ones they like are right on the money.

haha, I love it. The general election is essential between Clinton and Obama right now. McCain cannot beat either. He flip flops, likes war, is ignorant on the economy, and has a hot head.

The debates will be really entertaining to watch just because it will be a slaughtering of all GOP hopes and dreams. The logical GOPers will vote against McCain if they have any principles.

haha, I love it. The general election is essential between Clinton and Obama right now. McCain cannot beat either. He flip flops, likes war, is ignorant on the economy, and has a hot head.

The debates will be really entertaining to watch just because it will be a slaughtering of all GOP hopes and dreams. The logical GOPers will vote against McCain if they have any principles.

Either Obama or Clinton will demolish McCain in the debates...one word

IRAQ

We are spending Billions to defend a country that is awash in crude oil. Do you think those of us who are paying through the nose for gasoline won't take notice?

McCain loses to either candidate and congress continues to go Democratic.

Iraq is a mess as the recent news on corruption shows. I am wondering why that news is not more widespread.

At this point I believe McCain could beat Obama. Obama has lost a lot of support among the working class with his clinging to guns and religion comments. He probably would lose the states in the industrial heartland.

Hillary, however, would be a tougher opponent....she's appealing to the working class and you can see how she's currently pulling ahead of Obama in Indiana right now.

Forum List

Back