McCain can't Respond to Obama in NY Times...

oh well THATS convincing.

I take it you have nothing to reply with since you know damn well that your behaviour in accepting this shit is nothing more than the same pendelum you used to complain about swinging in your direction.
It's pointless to even talk to you since you are so ridden with stereotypes that you've just said that I think Obama is Jesus because I sided with the New York Times on this.

I repeat, you are a moron.

I will have to stop calling RGS a retard because he's no match for you.

Bottom line, the NY Times and most of the rest of MSM is for Obama. Those that claim different should be held suspect, (which is very much different than conspiracy). Truth is, McCain not only has to deal with GW's negatives, he has to deal with the conspirators. l

EXACTLY, you dumb son of a whore. THEY were as hyper partisan as you are being. YOU seem to think that the universe will stop expanding based on this election... which, if you are not stupid enough to remember, was EXACTLY THEIR MESSAGE in 04.

Partisanship might get you laid on Earth day but it won't get you anywhere on election day, cocksheath.

And, for the record, MY last three choices were Browne, Gore and Kerry. But, lemme tellya, I know how moderate republicans felt in 04 thanks to your goofy fucking posts.

Check the economy, gas prices, the war on terrorism (which is in Afganistan), the stock market, the value of the dollar, jobs, etc. The universe has stopped expanding.

Or do you want to wait for it to LITERALLY stop before you wake up.

I don't know who you voted for. I just know you have made me mad today. I'll get over it. LOl.

The NYT discriminates against McCain.
Discrimination, racism, sexism is no surprise, these are the basic principals of Liberalism.

I agree,and then the Liberals try to brainwash,Blacks,Women, and other minorities, into thinking that they support issues important to minorities.
Democrats,Liberals, or whatever you wanna call em, they are all a bunch
of closet racists.Hillary and Bill Clinton proved that fact during her campaign
against Barack Obama.

EXACTLY, you dumb son of a whore. THEY were as hyper partisan as you are being. YOU seem to think that the universe will stop expanding based on this election... which, if you are not stupid enough to remember, was EXACTLY THEIR MESSAGE in 04.

Partisanship might get you laid on Earth day but it won't get you anywhere on election day, cocksheath.

And, for the record, MY last three choices were Browne, Gore and Kerry. But, lemme tellya, I know how moderate republicans felt in 04 thanks to your goofy fucking posts.

And if you are dumb enough to vote based on who I'm voting for, that wouldn't surprise me a bit. After all, you are a hot head.

And if you remember in 04, the GOP stole the election in Ohio, with Ken Blackwell. That's the first thing you need to remember. The second way was to scare bitches like you into thinking the "universe would...." if Kerry won.

shennanigans.

So, YOU are telling me that YOU DONT CARE when fox news pretends to be fair and balanced despite the overwhelming conservative slant in their reporting?

jesus christ, ravi.. you'd insist it was cool to be on fire if I said it wasn't.

Relax stupid. We all know the NY times is a liberal paper, right? Right???

Matter of fact, there are a lot of tv shows that lean right and you don't even know it. THey just aren't.....

You know what? Just stick to helping Obama win. Quit crying because one lousy paper is or may be liberal. BOo freakin who. Are you even from NY? Ever been to NY? Then shut up bible belter.

It's pointless to even talk to you since you are so ridden with stereotypes that you've just said that I think Obama is Jesus because I sided with the New York Times on this.

I repeat, you are a moron.

I will have to stop calling RGS a retard because he's no match for you.

coming from you thats a compliment.

Indeed, considering the motivation behind censoring Mccian in the NYT it sure is a knee slapping joke that you cry about stereotypes.

That is probably true. But after eight years of Bush, can you really blame them?

Yes. They are not supposed to slant reported NEWS, ravi. It's exactly this kind of partisanship that makes fox news a farce. It's funy when you look the other way just because it benefits your chosen horse.

Check the economy, gas prices, the war on terrorism (which is in Afganistan), the stock market, the value of the dollar, jobs, etc. The universe has stopped expanding.

Or do you want to wait for it to LITERALLY stop before you wake up.

I don't know who you voted for. I just know you have made me mad today. I'll get over it. LOl.

yea dude.. it's just like a post apocalyptic nightmare RIGHT OUTSIDE!

:lol:

yea, you will get over it. Unfortunately, along the way you'll be acting just like the same partisan bastards you complain about when the GOP is handing your ass to you.

Yes. They are not supposed to slant reported NEWS, ravi. It's exactly this kind of partisanship that makes fox news a farce. It's funy when you look the other way just because it benefits your chosen horse.

Yep, you're still too stupid to know the difference between an opinion and news.

Big surprise.

yep, that fact that almost none of our Media is any longer impartial. No matter which way they lean, should trouble us all. I Hate media partisanship, no matter who it favors. The media was once called the 4th branch of the government. That is no longer the case. Now they are all in bed with one side or another. We should all be mad as hell about this.

yep, that fact that almost none of our Media is any longer impartial. No matter which way they lean, should trouble us all. I Hate media partisanship, no matter who it favors. The media was once called the 4th branch of the government. That is no longer the case. Now they are all in bed with one side or another. We should all be mad as hell about this.

I'd rep you if i could. Nailed.

And if you are dumb enough to vote based on who I'm voting for, that wouldn't surprise me a bit. After all, you are a hot head.

And if you remember in 04, the GOP stole the election in Ohio, with Ken Blackwell. That's the first thing you need to remember. The second way was to scare bitches like you into thinking the "universe would...." if Kerry won.

Trust me, you dont fit into my voting equasion. Im making the point that your own vitriol is no less rhetorical bullshit that you complain about when Rove was at the helm of the winning party.

Indeed, call me the hothead after acting all tough on the internet, dude. Irony saturates your posts.

Dude, they didn't steal shit. The dems lost the election.

AND, lemme just point out,

The second way was to scare bitches like you into thinking the "universe would...." if Kerry won.

is some funny shit given your posts thus far, dude.. you'd better go edit your posts before I bitchslap you with your own quotes.

Relax stupid. We all know the NY times is a liberal paper, right? Right???

Matter of fact, there are a lot of tv shows that lean right and you don't even know it. THey just aren't.....

You know what? Just stick to helping Obama win. Quit crying because one lousy paper is or may be liberal. BOo freakin who. Are you even from NY? Ever been to NY? Then shut up bible belter.

Actually, SUPPOSEDLY, the NYT is not supposed to be a partisan rag. If you want to validate conservative accusations then so be it. It's no skin off my nuts that you are a complete intellectual failure.

indeed, boofuckinghoo was your mantra in 04 when fox and talk radio was busy kicking your ass, wasnt it?

HA!

he called me a bible belter! THATS fucking hilarious on so many levels!

:clap2:

:lol:

Yep, you're still too stupid to know the difference between an opinion and news.

Big surprise.

HAHAHA!

yea, ravi.. censoring a political candidate's rebuttal to Obama SURE IS a fucking opinion editorial!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh shit.. that made my day!

Objectivity (journalism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Objectivity is a significant principle of journalistic professionalism, especially in the United Kingdom and United States. Journalistic objectivity can refer to fairness, disinterestedness, factuality, and nonpartisanship, but most often encompasses all of these qualities. Advocacy journalism is one alternative to objective journalism.

Here, you stupid bastards. Learn something. You really are no better than the partisan tyrants you cried about 4 fucking years ago.

Perhaps educating yourself would have been a better choice for your time....

Objectivity (journalism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Objectivity is a significant principle of journalistic professionalism, especially in the United Kingdom and United States. Journalistic objectivity can refer to fairness, disinterestedness, factuality, and nonpartisanship, but most often encompasses all of these qualities. Advocacy journalism is one alternative to objective journalism.

Here, you stupid bastards. Learn something. You really are no better than the partisan tyrants you cried about 4 fucking years ago.

Yes, and if they aren't objective in their reporting you should have a fit. But they are allowed to offer what ever opinion they wish on the op/ed page.

I'm guessing you support censorship and that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Why exactly do you support Obama, anyway? Now that he's come out in support of Israel I can't think of one policy of his that you can get behind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back