McCain can't Respond to Obama in NY Times...

And I won't stop because McCain is another 4 years of Bush. Screw that.

And why be "better" when Kerry tried being "better" and it cost us 4 more years of Bush.

Bottom line, if McCain gets to appoint the next Supreme Justices, America is doomed. Corporations will have more rights than citizens, if they don't already, and abortion will be banned. And the Justice Department and every other branch of Government will continue to employ the bushie neo con's that Bush/Rove/Chaney put in place.

Apparently you are either down with the program or really don't know how important this election is.

Not to mention continue unfair tax breaks while the country goes broke and continue wars we can't afford, etc.

Besides, McCain isn't mentally stable enough to be President. He's 100 yrs old and has a really bad temper.

You are a fucking moron. It's people like you that claimed that christians ONLY vote for republcans. EVERY election is important. and, it seems, EVERY election is rife with pratisan bastards that have no real idea how similar to those with whome they continue to cry about season after season. the US is not going to become some mad max reality just because mccain gets into office. The world is not going to crash down on you if the supreme court rethinks your favorite baby killing decision. I will vote for Obama for many reasons but the idea that Mccain is an extension of bush is just as rhetorically stupid as pretending that every GOP member is a reflection of rovian politics.

Why don't you take the time to find common ground like Mccain HAS. Demonizing him makes you no better than Rove.

Last edited:
Well no shit Rove gave money to the GOPs candidate. WOW. WHAT a fucking mind blower!

And, as far as politics is concerned Rove won the goddamn election, didn't he? What election have you ever known to consist of cotton candy and unicorns in some hippy pipe dream of a john lennon song? Assuming that Mccain is an extension of Rovian politics, when thus far they clearly ARE NOT, makes you no better than the ignorant partisan motherfuckers that you aretrying to demonize with the Rove reference.

For real.it's 2008. get over it.

I'll be over it when my candidate is in the White House moron. Right now, the GOP is going to come at Obama HARD. For the next 4 months I'm going to fight fire with fire. I don't know who you are voting for, nor do I care. If you are voting for McCain, eat a dick. If you are voting for Obama, and you voted for Kerry, which I sorta doubt, then do you want to lose another election because you want the Dems to play nice in the sandbox while the gop bullies kick sand in your face?

You do a lot of swearing and yelling, do you realize that? Go back and read your last 20 or so posts. Are you an angry twat or what? Take a deep breath. You wouldn't talk to me face to face like that so you should have the same manors you would if you were standing next to me talking to you. Because I'd kick sand back in your face and you would play nice or suffer the consequences. LOL. I know this is going to get you fired up. LOL

You are a fucking moron. It's people like you that claimed that christians ONLY vote for republcans. EVERY election is important. and, it seems, EVERY election is rife with pratisan bastards that have no real idea how similar to those with whome they continue to cry about season after season.

oh contrar monfrar. It was the GOP, rove and Ann Coulter who said WE were the godless party.

Now you want to say we came up with that idea?

Wow, you and Charles can go vote together. Pull the lever and each other's chains at the same time. LOL. :eusa_shifty:

Bobo would not know a Neo-Con if one bit him on the ass. Hell he does not even know what the term means. For that matter he does not even know what he is.

He calls me a neo-con when I support a womans right to choose, Gay rights, and many other liberal positions. He has to be one of the most clueless members of this board. IMO

Why, because I'm not buying what you are selling?

I'll be over it when my candidate is in the White House moron. Right now, the GOP is going to come at Obama HARD. For the next 4 months I'm going to fight fire with fire. I don't know who you are voting for, nor do I care. If you are voting for McCain, eat a dick. If you are voting for Obama, and you voted for Kerry, which I sorta doubt, then do you want to lose another election because you want the Dems to play nice in the sandbox while the gop bullies kick sand in your face?

You do a lot of swearing and yelling, do you realize that? Go back and read your last 20 or so posts. Are you an angry twat or what? Take a deep breath. You wouldn't talk to me face to face like that so you should have the same manors you would if you were standing next to me talking to you. Because I'd kick sand back in your face and you would play nice or suffer the consequences. LOL. I know this is going to get you fired up. LOL

And thats precicely the mentality that gave us such a vitiolic divide in the 04 election. Win no matter what. You go ahead and fight douchbaggery with douchebaggery, yo. I'll be here to point out the irony of your rove complaints in each of your vitriolic rhetorical posts.

It doesn't matter one iota who you think I voted for. But, im sure you don't catch the laughable irony of your "I wont play nice but I expected Rove to pull his punches" poppycock outlook on these elections. For real, id curbstomp you before I would a neocon because YOU seem to think you represent everyone on the left when you really don't. You don't represent me or lefties like me. YOU represent about 5 standard deviations from the middle and are as directly reflective of dems as Fred Phelps is of christians.

Funny that you say I don a lot of yelling... despite your own posts. For real, eat me. I'd talk to you the way you deserve to be talked to. If you've got a problem with that, TRUST ME, I'd have a solution for you. You sure are a big tough man over the net, arent you? It seems your E-balls are a lot larger than those mouse nuts you are packing in real life. I HOPE you think you are the toughest kid on the block when you take your pansy ass to the next political rally, dude. What you'd ACTUALLY be doing is running back to cry on your little vegan girlfriends bony shoulder after you learned not to fuck with someone from the Show Me state.

Here.. I found that video of the last time your drunk ass got handed to you in public..

<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NTMwNTM4"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NTMwNTM4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="392"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=530538">Drunk redneck gets his ass kicked at HyperFest</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">free videos</a></font>

Drunk redneck gets his ass kicked at HyperFest video

:badgrin:

and you don't. Didn't you just tell him to "eat a dick" if he has the balls to vote for someone other than your lord and savior Obama?

Grow up Bobo!

It's just another example of the irony of his rampant stupidity. He probably curses at the mirror for being ugly too.

Go figure.... The NY Times not letting a Republican (which they endorsed by the way) have equal time as Obama... Sad to have to win an election this way. I guess they are afraid of McCain getting his message out. But why would you be afraid when you have Barrack "The Messiah" Obama running??????

NYT REJECTS MCCAIN'S EDITORIAL; SHOULD 'MIRROR' OBAMA
Mon Jul 21 2008 12:00:25 ET

An editorial written by Republican presidential hopeful McCain has been rejected by the NEW YORK TIMES -- less than a week after the paper published an essay written by Obama, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The paper's decision to refuse McCain's direct rebuttal to Obama's 'My Plan for Iraq' has ignited explosive charges of media bias in top Republican circles.

You need to only post a part of the article and provide a link to same.

Now, THIS is the link to your post.....

DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2008®

Even Drudge is entitled not to be plagarized.

oh contrar monfrar. It was the GOP, rove and Ann Coulter who said WE were the godless party.

Now you want to say we came up with that idea?

Wow, you and Charles can go vote together. Pull the lever and each other's chains at the same time. LOL. :eusa_shifty:

EXACTLY, you dumb son of a whore. THEY were as hyper partisan as you are being. YOU seem to think that the universe will stop expanding based on this election... which, if you are not stupid enough to remember, was EXACTLY THEIR MESSAGE in 04.

Partisanship might get you laid on Earth day but it won't get you anywhere on election day, cocksheath.

And, for the record, MY last three choices were Browne, Gore and Kerry. But, lemme tellya, I know how moderate republicans felt in 04 thanks to your goofy fucking posts.

Why, because I'm not buying what you are selling?

Well, at least you got THAT right since we are selling some perspective outside of the predictable bandwagon routine of sheepster partisans.

shennanigans.

So, YOU are telling me that YOU DONT CARE when fox news pretends to be fair and balanced despite the overwhelming conservative slant in their reporting?

jesus christ, ravi.. you'd insist it was cool to be on fire if I said it wasn't.

shennanigans.

So, YOU are telling me that YOU DONT CARE when fox news pretends to be fair and balanced despite the overwhelming conservative slant in their reporting?

jesus christ, ravi.. you'd insist it was cool to be on fire if I said it wasn't.

No, I don't care what FOX does. If they are racist or sexist or a few other things, I'll say something. IMO, they are worth nothing but their entertainment value.

Go ahead and melt down because the NYT's tries to keep things serious instead of publishing flaming hit pieces by politicians. If Obama penned what McCain did...nothing but a political attack, I'd hope they would also refuse to publish it.

No, I don't care what FOX does. If they are racist or sexist or a few other things, I'll say something. IMO, they are worth nothing but their entertainment value.

Go ahead and melt down because the NYT's tries to keep things serious instead of publishing flaming hit pieces by politicians. If Obama penned what McCain did...nothing but a political attack, I'd hope they would also refuse to publish it.

uh, and you don't see the direct "entertainment only" correlation that this issue puts onto the NYT?

TRIES TO KEEP THINGS SERIOUS? Listen to yourself. Fox rationalizes with the same kind of shit. And, it's no more a hit peice than is Obama's rebuttals to the fucking bush administrations handling of the iraq war. Mccain sees specific differences in policy and, instead of printing the mans own words, INSISTS THAT HE CHANGE THEM TO CONFORM to a lefty standard. the same damn thing Fox does.

Critical thinking is not your strong suit, ravi. In fact, you seem to be the kind of person that validates the rockstar despite policy infatuation of Obama that has already been pointed out. The man isn't jesus, Ravi. And you don't seem to care about consistency ONCE AGAIN.

oh well THATS convincing.

I take it you have nothing to reply with since you know damn well that your behaviour in accepting this shit is nothing more than the same pendelum you used to complain about swinging in your direction.

Forum List

Back