McCain can't Respond to Obama in NY Times...

So was Obama's merely an editorial then, ravi. Yet HIS was allowed while Mccains wasn't .. If fox news were filtering like that your have pissed yourself by now.

Like I said.. make excuses all you want. You are no better than those you cried about 4 years ago on cable news networks.

So was Obama's merely an editorial then, ravi. Yet HIS was allowed while Mccains wasn't .. If fox news were filtering like that your have pissed yourself by now.

Like I said.. make excuses all you want. You are no better than those you cried about 4 years ago on cable news networks.

You are no better than the people who supported and defended Hitler. Sure Bush didn't go that far, but based on how far he did go and how much you still defend him, I'm willing to bet there isn't anything you wouldn't defend.

You don't respect the presidency, you respect the president.

You love the GOP more than you do the entire country.

YOu don't love democracy and free markets. YOu love using them to argue your patriotic points. You haven't a clue that you have been used to push an agenda you don't even benefit from. Sucker.

oh NOW im just like a nazi, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

indeed, HITLER WAS one for making sure that BOTH SIDES express themselves without CENSORSHIP, eh stupid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOOHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHA!

thats fucking RICH.

uh, WHEN have I ever defended bush you fucking NOOB? Perhaps you should stick around and wait for the hair to grow on your local e-ball before you start making those kinds of laughable mistake, dude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea.. anyone who has been around here longer than it took me to fuck your mom last night will get a kick out of the idea that IM a fucking republican!

HAHAHA!

INdeed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tell me ALL ABOUT not having a clue, buddy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

laughing-jesus.jpg

I know I know.. and it's my FAITH IN CHRISTIANITY that makes me HOP ON THE REPUBLICAN BANDWAGON TOO!

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

So was Obama's merely an editorial then, ravi. Yet HIS was allowed while Mccains wasn't ..

Exactly. Because in the view of the NYTs, McCain's was nothing but a political hit piece. Obama laid out some visions he has for the future. Any paper or news organization has every right to be biased on their editorial page and in their opinion columns. Check out the WSJ, they've done nothing but shill for Bush for years but their reporting is relatively bias free.

It's funny McCain is more interested in crying victim than he is in rewriting his piece to make it more of a policy platform...like the NYT's seems to be asking him to do.

This case does not qualify as Media Bias IMO. Opinions are just that opinions not News.

Buy this Charles:

Free Ride: John McCain and the Media

In Free Ride: John McCain and the Media, David Brock and Paul Waldman show how the media have enabled McCain's rise from the Keating Five savings-and-loan scandal to the underdog hero of the 2000 primaries to his roller-coaster run for the 2008 nomination. They illuminate how the press falls for McCain's "straight talk" and how the Arizona senator gets away with inconsistencies and misrepresentations for which the media skewer other politicians.....the media continued to bolster him by lamenting his fate rather than criticizing the flip-flops and politicking that undermined his media-driven image as a "straight talker."

Exactly. Because in the view of the NYTs, McCain's was nothing but a political hit piece. Obama laid out some visions he has for the future. Any paper or news organization has every right to be biased on their editorial page and in their opinion columns. Check out the WSJ, they've done nothing but shill for Bush for years but their reporting is relatively bias free.

It's funny McCain is more interested in crying victim than he is in rewriting his piece to make it more of a policy platform...like the NYT's seems to be asking him to do.

AND the WSJ has been called out NUMEROUS time for being a shill to a particular political ideology. Again, your acceptance THIS time around the bias block proves what accusations the right has been laying at the feet of your news sources since 2004.

Mccain did what I said yesterday ID do: take it to the NYPost and use this as an example of the farcial bias NYT proves is rampant in that rag. It's wrong when Fox does it, it's wrong when YOUR side does it.

This case does not qualify as Media Bias IMO. Opinions are just that opinions not News.

But the OPINONS being offered were not that of the paper. Obama's editorial wasn't the opinon of the NYT. Neither was MCCAINS. In fact, their essays during this election season IS news.

It;s like this.. Fox claims to be fair and balanced while stacking their editorial shows on the right. Does Alan Colmes's token job normalize their coverage and perspective? Id say no. And, too, would the standard reaction that has been bitching about fox news for years. Now, when the NYT gets a chance to post the NEWS that is presidential candidate editorials, they balk at giving equal unbiased access to Mccain. IMO, this validates the charge of a left leaning MSM and tarnishes the reputation of the NYT as a worthwile news source just like Fox.

Last edited:
AND the WSJ has been called out NUMEROUS time for being a shill to a particular political ideology. Again, your acceptance THIS time around the bias block proves what accusations the right has been laying at the feet of your news sources since 2004.

Mccain did what I said yesterday ID do: take it to the NYPost and use this as an example of the farcial bias NYT proves is rampant in that rag. It's wrong when Fox does it, it's wrong when YOUR side does it.
Really? I've never called out the WSJ. But then again, I understand what freedom of the press means. And the difference between an opinion piece and a news story.

Maybe one day, if you study hard, you'll graduate from middle school.

That is if we all agree with you that it indeed an "immoral war of occupation" Clearly some people do not see it as you do.

How about this from votevets.org?

Senator McCain once said that if the Iraqis asked us to leave, we would have to leave. Those of us who served agree with that. Senator McCain now either has to back off his refusal to set a plan to leave Iraq, as Prime Minister Maliki requested a number of times in the past week, or tell the American and Iraqi people why he would overrule Iraq's government and turn our troops into an indefinite occupying force. Those are his only two options. Our new ad makes that clear.

Senator McCain once said that if the Iraqis asked us to leave, we would have to leave. Those of us who served agree with that. Senator McCain now either has to back off his refusal to set a plan to leave Iraq, as Prime Minister Maliki requested a number of times in the past week, or tell the American and Iraqi people why he would overrule Iraq's government and turn our troops into an indefinite occupying force. Those are his only two options. Our new ad makes that clear.

Now is not the time to send mixed messages to the Iraqis. Even the Bush administration is bending on timelines for redeployment. Senator McCain does more harm than good when he signals to the Iraqi government that their request for a timetable for redeployment is a non-starter. We should be supporting the Iraqi government, not undermining it.

Really? I've never called out the WSJ. But then again, I understand what freedom of the press means. And the difference between an opinion piece and a news story.

Maybe one day, if you study hard, you'll graduate from middle school.

i know i know.. and you've never called out fox news for their bias either.

i know... i know..

freedom of the press?

:lol:

did you REALLY just suggest that freedom of the press validates media bias?

oh man.. you are like an ever flowing fount of hilarity, ravikins.

i know i know.. and you've never called out fox news for their bias either.

i know... i know..

freedom of the press?

:lol:

did you REALLY just suggest that freedom of the press validates media bias?

oh man.. you are like an ever flowing fount of hilarity, ravikins.
'

lol, you are such a retard. Now quit following me around, pest.

lick my nuts, ravi. Are you really going to pretend that IM the one following YOU around?

THATS rich.

Forum List

Back