McCain Campaign Solution: Call everything towards Sarah Palin Sexist!

it's only the truth because you support yo-bama. that's fine, no surprise you would see it that way.

yes, anything said against yo-bama is racist and everyone who does not support him must be a racist a well.

you are the one supporting a man who sat and listened to racist sermons for 20 years, that make you a racist as well?

Did I say it was racist? No

I said it was fear tactics. They would do the same thing if he was white, blue, or purple.

I'm supporting a man who listened to what he did in church (He has that right as an American). Sarah Palin has her own preacher problems, and John McCain was wanting the support of people who said Katrina happened to New Orleans because of they're sinners, same priests who hate the Gay Community,etc.

So bringing up the preacher at this point is fucking pointless.

Did I say it was racist? No

I said it was fear tactics. They would do the same thing if he was white, blue, or purple.

I'm supporting a man who listened to what he did in church (He has that right as an American). Sarah Palin has her own preacher problems, and John McCain was wanting the support of people who said Katrina happened to New Orleans because of they're sinners, same priests who hate the Gay Community,etc.

So bringing up the preacher at this point is fucking pointless.

While you may be correct that the preacher thing is pointless, being a member of someone's church for 20 years and receiving an endorsement are two different things.

While you may be correct that the preacher thing is pointless, being a member of someone's church for 20 years and receiving an endorsement are two different things.

Yes, being a member of someone's church to go and worship GOD is one thing.

Media Wild About Jeremiah Wright; Mute About John McCain's Preacher Problem

Trying to receive endorsement from men like John Hagee.

Hagee saying that Adolf Hitler had been fulfilling God's will by hastening the desire of Jews to return to Israel in accordance with biblical prophecy

Pastor Rod Parsley:

"an Ohio preacher who has sharply criticized Islam and called the religion inherently violent."

The media for the most part gave McCain a free ride on the Preacher problem. If they gave it half the attention they did Wright, I'd like to see what happens.

That's being ignorant right there.

"Global Warming and environmentalism" is the new religion of the left? :cuckoo:

I believe I missed the memo on that one. I'm not blind and I can see how the Left wants to be politically correct. You act like being politically correct is a bad thing.

And do tell me, what has Barack Obama "whined" about? Give me a link too along with that and your whole new religion.

Oh and your invoking Modbert's Law.

"As a USMB discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Barack Obama increases."

I tend to notice on here no matter what the subject is on for the GOP, someone will drag Obama into it.

Political correctness is the sign of intellectual laziness and the neurotic need to 'fit in' with ones peers even when it makes not the slightest bit of sense.

No, political correctness is not a good thing. It is a cancer infecting free speech, nothing less.

Some things are just wrong and it doesn't matter who it pisses off for it to be called wrong. Robbing banks is WRONG. Rape is WRONG. Molesting children is WRONG.

Does it 'offend' rapists, bank robbers and pedophiles when I say that? Prolly does but that doesn't make what they do any less wrong. Political correctness is WRONG and nothing less than mind control.

Sorry, I think Ill PASS but feel free to indulge in it all you want. I wont stop you. But I am sure you would stop me from making my own choice if you were given the chance. Thats just how liberalism works.

Political correctness is the sign of intellectual laziness and the neurotic need to 'fit in' with ones peers even when it makes not the slightest bit of sense.

No, political correctness is not a good thing. It is a cancer infecting free speech, nothing less.

Some things are just wrong and it doesn't matter who it pisses off for it to be called wrong. Robbing banks is WRONG. Rape is WRONG. Molesting children is WRONG.

Does it 'offend' rapists, bank robbers and pedophiles when I say that? Prolly does but that doesn't make what they do any less wrong. Political correctness is WRONG and nothing less than mind control.

Sorry, I think Ill PASS but feel free to indulge in it all you want. I wont stop you. But I am sure you would stop me from making my own choice if you were given the chance. Thats just how liberalism works.

Political Correctness is just being correct. It's not a cancer infecting free speech unless you use racial slurs often and freely?

Barack Obama wants to execute Child Predators.

Sarah Palin doesn't approve of abortions in the case of rape.

(Just figured I throw that out there.)

I don't really get this so if you don't mind explaining it more? I may also have to answer your answer to this tomorrow as I do need sleep.

Forum List

Back