McCain campaign paid Republican operative accused of voter fraud

I have no problem with encouraging people to register and helping them to register as long as the groups abide by the state and local laws.

i have no problem as long as no money is involved. it seems obvious to me that if you take out the money, you eliminate most of the problems.

i don't care who does it. i think it should be stopped.
and, IMO, both sides do it.
if you can't figure out how to register all by yourself, i don't think your vote is likely to be very well informed no matter who you're voting for.

YOU ARE WRONG!

the dems have not done anything wrong.

There is no law to say people who need help registaring should not vote.

It is anti American to suggest any type of obsticle to voting.

Go study the jim crow south and you will know why.

i have no problem as long as no money is involved. it seems obvious to me that if you take out the money, you eliminate most of the problems.
Studies show (lol) that paying political assistants gets better results. Of course, it also opens the way for ripping off the hand that feeds you, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

YOU ARE WRONG!

the dems have not done anything wrong.

There is no law to say people who need help registaring should not vote.

It is anti American to suggest any type of obsticle to voting.

Go study the jim crow south and you will know why.

what obstacle are you referring to, you delusional liar?

if you can't figure out how to register all by yourself, i don't think your vote is likely to be very well informed no matter who you're voting for.

You dont get to deside who is smart enough to vote.

That is what you are suggesting.

No you are suggesting that people need to figure out how to vote on their own and if they dotn their vote is not worthy.

They are your words fella.

and how does that opinion translate into preventing them from voting?

you're not too sharp, huh?

Go study the jim crow south.

They made the balck people jump through hoops to "qualify " to vote.

what you are talking about is an obsticle to voting "having to figure out to registar". All that does is set up for local assholes to build in obsticles for people.

Maybe you didnt think this rash statement all the way through huh?

what you are talking about is an obsticle to voting "having to figure out to registar". All that does is set up for local assholes to build in obsticles for people.

Dogs should be able to vote

fwiw, TM, I don't think stupid people should vote either. The Republicans would never win if that were the case.

:eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

which "rash" statement?

that you're a delusional liar?

that you're not too sharp?

that money corrupts the political process?

that a vote cast by an ill informed voter is not a plus?

that people who are physically able to get to the registrar's office should go there themselves and register to vote, and that alternative arrangements be made for those unable to get there?

no, i thought them all through and i stand by them.

you can take the racist implications of your post and stick em as long as you're up, too.

Forum List

Back