McCain Campaign Biggest Palin Bombshell -- She Never Told Us Obama was a Lib!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This could be the happiest day in all Libruldumb, this could finally be the scandal that puts Palin away and eliminates her inevitably successful Presidential run in 2012.

Uninformed sources tell me that top people, top top people on the McCain Campaign, top people, the toppest, are now ready to go public with information that will make Palin look worse then when she appeared on SNL and claimed to be able to "see Russia from my house"

The McCain Campaign is ready to publicly announce that Palin withheld information vital to the Campaign, information that the campaign only became aware of in the past 2 weeks; Palin never told the campaign that Obama was a Liberal!!!!

As a direct result, neither the Campaign nor McCain were able to differentiate themselves from Obama and actually got outflanked to the right on several issues including fiscal responsibility and overall sanity.

"It's embarrassing", the uninformed source said, "and it speaks volumes about Sarah's overall grasp and worldview, how can she keep sensitive material like that to herself? I'm sorry I picked her as my VP"

Comrades rejoice!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Palin was too busy trying to convince them that Obama was a Communist

And frank flatters himself by putting this in "politics".

poor frank in meltdown mode.

I was going to put it in Humor, but first, it may not actually be funny and second, it's funnier because more than a few people will think it's for real

Forum List

Back