McCain campaign attacking wrong Obama association

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
This is a blog. I'm not posting a ground shattering article. I just like this guy's opinion.

Bring Back Rev. Wright - The Daily Beast

It's racist to bring up Jeremiah Wright? No, Jeremiah Wright is the racist. He's on tape confirming it. Truth is a defense, and the claims in that ad are true.

And, even better:

If you remember Marion Barry's pre-sentencing press conference, you'll recognize the argument: Yes, I made some mistakes. But the real problem here is white racism, your racism. You're the one who's actually responsible for this. So shut up and stop asking questions.

This is a blog. I'm not posting a ground shattering article. I just like this guy's opinion.

Bring Back Rev. Wright - The Daily Beast

And, even better:

Your quoting Tucker Carlson? Tucker "Bow-Tie wearing owned by Jon Stewart on his former show" Carlson?

Really J, if this is the best you can do then you need to call it a day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8[/ame]

Jon: This is theatre. How old are you?

Tucker: Thirty-Five

Jon: And you wear a bow-tie *Audience laughs*

Jon: What you do is Partisan hackery. The show that leads into me is puppets making crank phone calls. *Audience laughs again*
You have a responsibility to the public discourse and you fail miserably.

Tucker: I thought you were going to be funny

Jon: I'm not going to be your monkey.

Last edited:
Oh, I hate the guy. But his opinion on Wright is dead-on.

If McCain were going to go down the road of Rev Wright he should've done so a long time ago and he probably won't because his own VP candidate has some questionable associations with her church that I'm sure he doesn't want brought out. Believing the white man is out to get the blacks of this country isn't nearly as far fetched or scary as believing there are witches IMO.

and lest we forget the lovely "prayer" given just this past weekend wherein a pastor prayed the God "protect" his own reputation by defeating Obama lest the "other" God think they more powerful.

I'd say each candidate has some crackpot religious people in their background.

not to mention, it's only a few weeks away from the election..how much more desparate does Mccain want to appear before then?

I'd rather a preacher who's crazy enough to believe in witches than a preacher who hates people for the color of their skin, anyday. At least I can get a good laugh out of the first one.

Given that I am going to hell per Palin's preacher for voting against Bush, Wright is a wash.

I don't think they can use him effectively, and why McCain picked Palin is beyond me. She embodies everything bad that he tried to stand against, and undermines every argument he had about obama. But you know, I guess picking her was the mavericky thing to do.

Forum List

Back