McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Fuckoff dickhead, I didnt read through the whole post, you could have said "I think you meant this towards someone else". So go fuck yourself.

Didn't you say that I had a lot of anger in my posts, yet you're attacking someone because you didn't understand THEIR post because YOU didn't read the whole thing?

Your hypocrisy is overwhelming, js.

Didn't you say that I had a lot of anger in my posts, yet you're attacking someone because you didn't understand THEIR post because YOU didn't read the whole thing?

Your hypocrisy is overwhelming, js.

He called me an illiterate piece of shit, I guess you dont read either Jsanders, where I come from that is a personal attack and as you know I dont put up with shit and I will blast right back all day. It was uncalled for.

His quote "oh wait your an illiterate pos"

Yeah thats hipocrisy alright.

Last edited:
He called me an illiterate piece of shit, I guess you dont read either Jsanders, where I come from that is a personal attack and as you know I dont put up with shit and I will blast right back all day. It was uncalled for.

aw poor baby.

Don't go trying to sound all intellectual trying to prove me wrong when you can't come up with the brain power to manage to at least glance at the rest of the post...

you walked into it.

oh that's right I forgot you are illiterate and probably have no idea what I'm saying...

:eusa_clap:

yep, if you call me an illiterate piece of shit I will tend to tell you to go fuck yourself. I have this little thing about being called a piece of shit, sorry. Please smart guy, why dont you enlighten me with your intelligence.

aw poor baby.

Don't go trying to sound all intellectual trying to prove me wrong when you can't come up with the brain power to manage to at least glance at the rest of the post...

you walked into it.

Look, your the one that initiated the ignorant response, dont make me look like the bad guy, I just responded. It was a honest mistake and if you had more posts you would know it happens from time to time. Do you really want to keep this going because now it is becoming childish.

I'm sure it's escaped you that his poll numbers went down since she started to talk, right?

Maybe they announced that during one of your bong hits so you missed it.

Jillian it appears that you and Dr Grump know a hell of a lot a about Bongs and Dope smoking??? its in just about every other post you 2 make lol.

i never said it couldn't be interpreted different ways...

only that your interpretation could be interpreted differently...

i don't like or dislike your interpretations, I was merely saying what you said word for word could be seen the exact opposite way is all. I never said they were your views nor mine.

I see you can read but can you comprehend what I'm saying now???

and i already said i dont care about your opinion. my point was it could be viewed differently than the 'mccain wins!' view you hold. why you cant accept that simple fact is beyond me. instead you need to keep critiqing it. i already proved my point. you say you dont care about the other position, yet you keep trying to prove it wrong. your bias is showing

and i already said i dont care about your opinion. my point was it could be viewed differently than the 'mccain wins!' view you hold. why you cant accept that simple fact is beyond me. instead you need to keep critiqing it. i already proved my point. you say you dont care about the other position, yet you keep trying to prove it wrong. your bias is showing

hmmmm... who else is like that? :eusa_whistle:

McCain looked like a jackass injecting himself and Presidential politics into something that was already being handled in a bipartisan manner.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. You aren't wrong.

We are just throwing interpretations at each other.

I think we both agree it can be seen different ways.

You are showing the interpretation opposite to mine..and I to yours..

IF you were saying what I am saying....I would have said what you have been saying..for the sake of fairness of interpretation.

McCain looked like a jackass injecting himself and Presidential politics into something that was already being handled in a bipartisan manner.

two phrases should be forevermore banned from the halls of the congresscritters.

bipartisan manner

and

Comprehensive

nobody knows what the shit that means..

what catch 22 question did she throw at Palin though dillo?

she wanted to be given an example of when in McCain's 26 years in Washington did he EVER fight for MORE regulation?

it's a fair question I'd say.

when does it stop being an ambush with every interviewer and start being that Palin just isn't prepared for the position she's in?

let me try it one more time for the simple minded--Couric is a liberal as you can get. She and her minions planned a catch-22 question for Palin. An obscure question that would have stumped MANY experienced politicians. There was an answer and the answer was zero. Couric was going bananas to get Palin to either :

1 Answer the question correctly which would have been embarassing as hell to McCain.
2 Not answer it and appear ignorant.

Palin walked the fence while Couric was pushing for either of the above to happen. Palin put and end to the nonsense by telling her that she would find out and get back to her. Do you REALLY think Couric wants to do a follow up interview or even hear an answer ????
again--just for you

what catch 22 question did she throw at Palin though dillo?

she wanted to be given an example of when in McCain's 26 years in Washington did he EVER fight for MORE regulation?

it's a fair question I'd say.

when does it stop being an ambush with every interviewer and start being that Palin just isn't prepared for the position she's in?

Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

See that bolded part right there ? What does that tell you.

If you are going to quote the question at least do it properly.

Forum List

Back