McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

McCain seeks to delay debate to focus on economy - Yahoo! News

NEW YORK - Republican John McCain says he's directing his staff to work with Barack Obama's campaign and the debate commission to delay Friday's debate because of the economic crisis.

In a statement, McCain says he will stop campaigning after addressing former President Bill Clinton's Global Initiative session on Thursday and return to Washington to focus on the nation's financial problems.

McCain also said he wants President Bush to convene a leadership meeting in Washington. Both he and Obama would attend the session.

running scared? :lol:

I just heard this too.

He sounds like a procrastinating 8th grader playing sick because he hasn't started his science fair project yet even though he's had months to work on it ...

do you think he'll get his way?

What is the point of delaying the debates? Does he honestly think he can do anything?

nickchurchsml.jpg

"Now, ain't this special!" :lol:

Hey.....maybe one of the administrators could join the 2 together perhaps?

McChicken is on the tv right now, pussying out and calling Obama a pussy if he doesn't bow out.

What a lame asshole.

yea b/c dealing with major issues than a debate is being a chicken

Wait a minute......

If McChicken knew how to operate a computer or use a Blackberry, he would be able to do the debate.

Besides......there are 200 Senators, and 435 Representatives. I think each party can stand to let one of each of their party continue to campaign. I mean shit.....the election is 2 months away.

yea b/c dealing with major issues than a debate is being a chicken

I think they GOP is trying to make more out of this than it is and if they can or must, they'll postpone the elections.

This news must have scared him:

Obama now leads McCain by 52 percent to 43 percent.

Forum List

Back