McCain Camp Teases the Media

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
The McCain campaign denies being jealous of the media attention that Senator Obama’s overseas trip is receiving. But, this evening they took a light hearted jab at the media frenzy by handing out a small token to their traveling press corps.

After boarding the bus from the airport here, the McCain campaign handed out to the press corps a fake credential with a picture of the Statue of Liberty surrounded by fireworks on the front identifying the McCain Press Corps as the “JV Squad” and underneath “Left Behind to Report in America.”

McCain Camp Teases the Media FOX Embeds FOXNews.com

Happy to see he learned from one of Dole's mistakes. Dole didn't show his funny side until after the election.

Poor guy will need his sense of Humor, Because IMO short of divine intervention he has NO chance of winning. I will not vote for him, because I have had it with the Republicans and there total lack of regard for conservative values. Not that I like Obama, hell I think he would be worse, but I still will not vote for McCain, You have to stand on your principles sometimes.

Now, now.. that was just cruel and tasteless, Paulitic.

We will all grow old one day, if we're lucky enough to make it.

If my jowls sag like that in my old age, I encourage you to laugh at me. Especially if I'm stupid enough to try to run for president of the free world.

Forum List

Back