McCain camp releases ad claiming debate victory

what the hell?

does this mean mccains campaign is predicting the future?

The screen shot.

Talk about fucking Alzheimer's..

26Sep_Friday_WSJ.JPG

So where's the web site this came from and links to? Looks like an internet ad unrelated to the McCain campaign.

From the Chris Cillizza blog that CNN is using as a "source":

Although the fate of tonight's presidential debate in Mississippi remains very much up in the air, John McCain has apparently already won it -- if you believe an Internet ad an astute reader spotted next to this piece in the online edition of the Wall Street Journal this morning.

Can you say "Photoshopped"? I knew you could.

Total Crap.

Last edited:
So where's the web site this came from and links to? Looks like an internet ad unrelated to the McCain campaign.

see the little box in the bottom of the picture that says "paid for by mccain/palin" ??? how is that unrelated to the campaign?

this is just another in a long line of fuck ups by McPain

Somebody needs to get off their azz and prove this came from the McCain Camp.:lol:

I'll bet somewhere Obama is crying.

"I don't remember doing the debate? Did I do the debate? Where am I? Did I miss the debate? Wait..I thought there wasn't going to be a debate? What's going on? Bring me my blankie...."

Somebody needs to get off their azz and prove this came from the McCain Camp.:lol:

I nominate the Clintons.

Bill Clinton is hitting the talk show circuit talking all sorts of shit about the Dem party (he actually blamed the dems for the mess with the housing market) and Obama.

Obama doesn't know what hit him.

"I don't remember doing the debate? Did I do the debate? Where am I? Did I miss the debate? Wait..I thought there wasn't going to be a debate? What's going on? Bring me my blankie...."

How 'bout no ....

no Allie, this is more like it

092508_Huggie_iReport.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I nominate the Clintons.

Bill Clinton is hitting the talk show circuit talking all sorts of shit about the Dem party (he actually blamed the dems for the mess with the housing market) and Obama.

Obama doesn't know what hit him.

I got a sneakey little suspicion that the Clintons will pull the lever for McCain :D

Forum List

Back