McCain camp demands L.A. Times release video

It's funny McCain is demanding this. I guess he's still of the mind that brown skin = terrorist and hopes to win some votes from the parts of his base that gave up in disgust.

umm you might want to get your facts right asswipe.

I've never said shit about medical records except to point out that demanding Sarah to release hers' would mean that we should demand Obama release his too since he hasn't either.

and in fact I've said that releasing medical records for the public is an invasion of privacy and the candidates should be given a physical by a non-partisan doctor and that's all they should have to do.

try to keep your liberals straight Willow :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle::cuckoo::eusa_pray:

All I saw in this thread was, Palestinian, Bin Laden, weapons, bombs, Arab, terrorist, and Obama. I had a jerk reaction slamming on my vote McCain button.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my GOSH....that was so A-Typical of a response of a neo-con!!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't agree with you, but that was funny as can be!!! lollollollollol i'm still chuckling! lol oh boy! lol

Care

All I saw in this thread was, Palestinian, Bin Laden, weapons, bombs, Arab, terrorist, and Obama. I had a jerk reaction slamming on my vote McCain button.

Listen, I know you're used to a President who's very simple and you don't have to think when it comes to him, but that's going to have to change. Americans are going to have to stop being so mentally lazy and actually think about this... why would Obama be a friend with an Arab? And if you actually have to ask yourself that question, you're probably already voting for McCain. Arabs are not bad people. This guy wrote a book about the plight of the Palestinians... if you, Willow, or del, or Sarge, or ArmyDave or Crimson would like to go out there, buy a copy or rent one from your local library and point me out to a page where this guy says "Israel must be destroyed. Suicide bombers are good. Down with Israel!" then I'll take another look. I watched his interview with Charlie Rose... he's a very intelligent guy who has a lot of points about the middle east process.

I'm a proud zionist and I support Israel all the way, but we're at a standstill right now. There is no peace amongst Israelis and Palestinians and there won't be until both sides make concessions. I have no problem with Obama being a friend with a Palestinian and apparently, neither does McCain. Because if he had a problem with this guy, McCain would've brought him up in speeches and in debates a long time ago.

Methinks tymebeta was being sarcastic.

hahahahahahahaha, i wasn't sure, either way.....it was funny! lol great sense of humor, whether a dem mocking a neocon or even a neocon...it was hillarious!

care

It's funny McCain is demanding this. I guess he's still of the mind that brown skin = terrorist and hopes to win some votes from the parts of his base that gave up in disgust.

he's going to have his adopted daughter arrested on monday

keep it under your hat

facepalm.jpg

he's going to have his adopted daughter arrested on monday

keep it under your hat
:redface: I always get him mixed up with Bush. But I don't think that's fair to Bush...I'm seriously beginning to think that McCain is even more incompetent.

Forum List

Back