McCain calls comments by Georgia Democrat 'shocking'

really? the dems spent 70 million dollars pursuing Ronald Reagan for a blue dress?
No, don't ya know Republicans never cheat on their wives. Speaking of Thurmon, like the gay republicans of today he proved to be a hyprocrite.

really? the dems spent 70 million dollars pursuing Ronald Reagan for a blue dress?

They would have if they could have found any charge that even remotely stuck. Ohh and Clinton was not investigated for a "blue dress" He was investigated for the possibility of having committed high crimes and misdemeanors. In the process of THAT investigation he was caught LYING under oath to a sitting Judge on a material matter before her court.

And the case went forward because statue of Limitations applied. One does not get a free pass just because they hold elective office by avoiding court till out of said office. No statue and no case while he was President. But then if he could have kept his dick in his pants it never would have been an issue to begin with, now would it?

I love how democratic liberal women defend Bill Clinton on charges of sexual harrassment of women.

that is true, but Robert was implying that they went after clinton because of sex. and that isn't true.

No, they went after Clinton because they didn't want him as President anymore.

What vital issue on national security did Clinton lie about?

I'd be more worried if my President lied to me about everything like Bush has rather then Clinton did about getting a damn blowjob. If that's the worse you got Clinton on, consider him a good guy still.

Can't imagine the number of lies under oath the entire Bush Administration would tell, unless they invoked their 5th amendment rights every other question like the mafia did. :eusa_whistle:

No, they went after Clinton because they didn't want him as President anymore.

What vital issue on national security did Clinton lie about?

I'd be more worried if my President lied to me about everything like Bush has rather then Clinton did about getting a damn blowjob. If that's the worse you got Clinton on, consider him a good guy still.

Can't imagine the number of lies under oath the entire Bush Administration would tell, unless they invoked their 5th amendment rights every other question like the mafia did. :eusa_whistle:
Clinton committed perjury, that's a felony. Kennedy didn't commit a felony by sleeping with all those women. The argument wasnt whether or not bush's lies were worse than clinton's. you were assuming clinton and kennedy were equal just because they slept around.

well, you kind of have to say it doesn't matter to you if they all do it if you don't mind that reagan did it, don't you?

btw, clinton didn't lie to a "grand jury". it was at a deposition in a civil case which never should have gone forward during his presidency.

did I say i don't mind reagan did it? just because you think it's ok for clinton to lie under oath being he's a democrat doesn't mean i think its ok for reagan to do so. reagan should have been thrown out on his ear. we had been talking about clinton vs kennedy and you guys bring reagan into it assuming i have a double standard, which i don't. you don't know anything about my beliefs.

Clinton committed perjury, that's a felony. Kennedy didn't commit a felony by sleeping with all those women. The argument wasnt whether or not bush's lies were worse than clinton's. you were assuming clinton and kennedy were equal just because they slept around.

Kennedy and Clinton slept around, that was the only similarity.

I never said they were "equal" so stop putting words in my mouth.

Kennedy slept with movie stars, Clinton slept with women not even close to that.

All I'm saying is Kennedy would of found it to be a joke to spend $70 million to go after Clinton because he lied under oath about getting a blowjob.

Elvis, you come off to me as one of those people who would be with torch in hand in the 90's on this board if Clinton was caught doing this saying off with his head.

Kennedy and Clinton slept around, that was the only similarity.

I never said they were "equal" so stop putting words in my mouth.

Kennedy slept with movie stars, Clinton slept with women not even close to that.

All I'm saying is Kennedy would of found it to be a joke to spend $70 million to go after Clinton because he lied under oath about getting a blowjob.

Elvis, you come off to me as one of those people who would be with torch in hand in the 90's on this board if Clinton was caught doing this saying off with his head.
glad to see you think perjury is such a minor thing
:rolleyes:

Somebody forgot to reming the Distinguished Gentleman from Alabama that Wallace was a Democrat.

And? Lewis isn't commenting on this because McCain is a Republican, he is commenting on it because of the hate-filled rhetoric McCain/Palin & their supporters have been spewing.

How exactly is the fact that Wallace was a Democrat relevant? We aren't allowed to condemn past members of our own party? Even ignoring the fact that he was a Dixiecrat Democrat, its irrelevant.

And I love how McCain called for an end to divisive politics and such smears. Wonder if that means hes going to stop making character attacks on Obama ?

And? Lewis isn't commenting on this because McCain is a Republican, he is commenting on it because of the hate-filled rhetoric McCain/Palin & their supporters have been spewing.

How exactly is the fact that Wallace was a Democrat relevant? We aren't allowed to condemn past members of our own party? Even ignoring the fact that he was a Dixiecrat Democrat, its irrelevant.

And I love how McCain called for an end to divisive politics and such smears. Wonder if that means hes going to stop making character attacks on Obama ?

Wallace was never a member of the Dixiecrats. keep swinging.
neither was Sheets Byrd. both Democrats. here's some words of wisdom from both...

" I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944 [5][6]

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."
George C Wallace inaugural address January, 1963

they're all yours, bud.

Wallace was never a member of the Dixiecrats. keep swinging.
neither was Sheets Byrd. both Democrats. here's some words of wisdom from both...

" I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944 [5][6]

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever."
George C Wallace inaugural address January, 1963

they're all yours, bud.

And I condemn them both. I know...someone condemning members of their own party is such a foreign concept to you. You should try it some day.

And good job missing the part about how what party they belong to is irrelevant to Lewis's comments. :clap2:

I love how democratic liberal women defend Bill Clinton on charges of sexual harrassment of women.

How do they do that? Or just more of you being a liberal psychic?:badgrin:

70 million started about Whitewater and then let run wherever Starr wanted. If we spent half that on Bush, he would be in Gitmo.

Forum List

Back