McCain booed after trying to calm anti-Obama crowd

apples oranges??

Didn't both Ayers and bin Laden try to blow up the pentagon?

so if the 2010's are an unusual time, you'll let the person off the hook?

Yes, governments deal with people like that all the time. I am trying to explain why people are concerned about Obama.

no you're not trying to explain why people are concerned about Obama. You're trying to spread garbage to make people UNCOMFORTABLE about him. So why not call it what it is... it's right wing spew intended to make people hate him.

How's that been working for you? (I mean, except among "the base")

Obama was 8 when the pentagon thing happened. He associated with him later in life. If someone associates with bin laden in 10 years, when the person is 25, is he off the hook because 9/11 happened when he was 8?

Pshh, your logic makes no sense.

Ayers crime happened when Obama was 8, not 25.

By the way, wouldn't it be 15 then 10 years is 25?

Osama Bin Laden is a wanted, admitted terrorist who killed people.

Ayers has been through the prison system and has gone through all this.

Your comparing way two different situations and failing at it.

no you're not trying to explain why people are concerned about Obama. You're trying to spread garbage to make people UNCOMFORTABLE about him. So why not call it what it is... it's right wing spew intended to make people hate him.

How's that been working for you? (I mean, except among "the base")

and the stuff you've posted about Sarah Palin has all been factual, no opinions or conjectures? You haven't tried to make people hate mccain and palin because of Palin's belefs? no left wing spew has come out of your posts?
If you don't like the "garbage" people are posting, maybe you should have Obama explain the connections to Wright and Ayers.

How is what working for me? I don't work for McCain's campaign.

I didn't mean to blaspheme Lord Obama.

Pshh, your logic makes no sense.

Ayers crime happened when Obama was 8, not 25.

By the way, wouldn't it be 15 then 10 years is 25?

Osama Bin Laden is a wanted, admitted terrorist who killed people.

Ayers has been through the prison system and has gone through all this.

Your comparing way two different situations and failing at it.

8 in 2001 +7 makes 15 in 2008 +10 years is 25 in 2018.

I know when the crime happened. If someone, 10 years from now, hangs out with Osama, who was 8 in 2001 would be 25 in 10 years and would there would be nothing to worry about in your book.

8 in 2001 +7 makes 15 in 2008 +10 years is 25 in 2018.

I know when the crime happened. If someone, 10 years from now, hangs out with Osama, who was 8 in 2001 would be 25 in 10 years and would there would be nothing to worry about in your book.

Uh there would be considering he's a WANTED Terrorist who has ADMITTED to MURDERING PEOPLE.

Ayers is NOT currently a Terrorist, he has GONE through the LEGAL SYSTEM. He is NOT WANTED for MURDER.

No matter how much you may hate the man or disagree with what he believes, those are the FACTS.

Does this mean we should disban the CIA for giving all that lovely training to Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union that he later used on us?

Oh wait, you Cons don't want to talk about that since it was Reagan who was in office when that was going down.

Last edited:
Uh there would be considering he's a WANTED Terrorist who has ADMITTED to MURDERING PEOPLE.

Ayers is NOT currently a Terrorist, he has GONE through the LEGAL SYSTEM. He is NOT WANTED for MURDER.

No matter how much you may hate the man or disagree with what he believes, those are the FACTS.

Does this mean we should disban the CIA for giving all that lovely training to Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviet Union that he later used on us?

Oh wait, you Cons don't want to talk about that since it was Reagan who was in office when that was going down.

I know how Osama was created. I am not a con and I think Reagan was a thug.
In your book, if Osama's plan had been thwarted, he were captured, and went thru the system, he'd be ok to associate with.

I know how Osama was created. I am not a con and I think Reagan was a thug.
In your book, if Osama's plan had been thwarted, he were captured, and went thru the system, he'd be ok to associate with.

No, because if Osama ever goes through any system it will be most likely a UN setup or Afghanistan where either way he'll be killed.

I don't associate with dead men. :eusa_whistle:

Besides, Osama has more crimes then just 9/11, but if you actually knew history then you might know that. But you don't, so epic fail continues to be you.

No, because if Osama ever goes through any system it will be most likely a UN setup or Afghanistan where either way he'll be killed.

I don't associate with dead men. :eusa_whistle:

Besides, Osama has more crimes then just 9/11, but if you actually knew history then you might know that. But you don't, so epic fail continues to be you.

i know more history than you can imagine. I know what he was responsible for ss cole tanzanian embassies nigerian embassies, Madrid, Bali.

your first response holds water only because bin laden was successful in his murders. since ayers was unsuccessful, he is ok to associate with in your book.

i know more history than you can imagine. I know what he was responsible for ss cole tanzanian embassies nigerian embassies, Madrid, Bali.

your first response holds water only because bin laden was successful in his murders. since ayers was unsuccessful, he is ok to associate with in your book.

Again, this is the same with a convict which is how I treat Ayers. They have paid their debt to society by going through the legal system.

Would you not dare associate with any convicted felon then? Because that is how your treating Ayers.

All my responses hold water because Bin Laden was always successful in his murders.

Ayers was not successful, he has gone to give to charity, help out others, and be a normal law-abiding citizen in society.

Unless you think they were planning to blow up the Sears Tower in those Antipoverty Charity board meetings? :cuckoo:

Again, this is the same with a convict which is how I treat Ayers. They have paid their debt to society by going through the legal system.

Would you not dare associate with any convicted felon then? Because that is how your treating Ayers.

All my responses hold water because Bin Laden was always successful in his murders.

Ayers was not successful, he has gone to give to charity, help out others, and be a normal law-abiding citizen in society.

Unless you think they were planning to blow up the Sears Tower in those Antipoverty Charity board meetings? :cuckoo:

Tell you what,

if charles manson ever gets out of prison, I'll bring my Beatles cd collection and we can go to his house, and have a party with him, since he wiil have been rehabilitated.
are you up for that? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... all good children....

Tell you what,

if charles manson ever gets out of prison, I'll bring my Beatles cd collection and we can go to his house, and have a party with him, since he wiil have been rehabilitated.
are you up for that? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... all good children....

Again BS example since Charles Manson has not only masterminded many murders and is never getting out of prison.

But epic fail is you.

Comparing Ayers to Charles Mansion and Osama Bin Laden is epic failure on your part.

Again BS example since Charles Manson has not only masterminded many murders and is never getting out of prison.

But epic fail is you.

Comparing Ayers to Charles Mansion and Osama Bin Laden is epic failure on your part.

epic failure gotta love that.

ok, how bout squeaky fromme, manson's successor, then? she missed, just like ayers did. I am sure she would dig Abbey Road.

But epic fail is you.

he is never getting out of prison because his parole hearings are a circus and because he was successful and ayers wasnt. and actually, I don't think Manson ever killed anyone.

epic failure gotta love that.

ok, how bout squeaky fromme, manson's successor, then? she missed, just like ayers did. I am sure she would dig Abbey Road.

Again, insignificant example since Obama does not hang around with murderers.

Feel free to have your Manson parties though, maybe I'll see you on America's Most Wanted down the road.

Again, insignificant example since Obama does not hang around with murderers.

Feel free to have your Manson parties though, maybe I'll see you on America's Most Wanted down the road.

Squeaky isn't a murderer. she missed.

Ford survived.

he is never getting out of prison because his parole hearings are a circus and because he was successful and ayers wasnt. and actually, I don't think Manson ever killed anyone.

He's never getting out because he is *drum roll* A DANGER TO SOCIETY.

They don't let dangers to society out at a parole hearing. Manson never killed anyone, that's why I said he masterminded the murders.

Similiar to what Osama Bin Laden gets charged for on a much larger scale if he ever gets caught.

He's never getting out because he is *drum roll* A DANGER TO SOCIETY.

They don't let dangers to society out at a parole hearing. Manson never killed anyone, that's why I said he masterminded the murders.

Similiar to what Osama Bin Laden gets charged for on a much larger scale if he ever gets caught.

wasn't arguing about manson masterminding.

wasnt arguing about him being a danger to society. that was what I implied with the circus thing.

See my post above.

Why do you think they won't let John Lennon killer's out even if he could get parole? Danger to society.

First off, Squeaky has been offered parole several times and refused,

They won't let Mark David Chapman out because of who he killed. same goes for sirhan sirhan.

and also because Yoko Ono gets signed petitions every time his parole hearing is held.

the biggest danger for letting Chapman out, is the danger to his life....

First off, Squeaky has been offered parole several times and refused,

They won't let Mark David Chapman out because of who he killed. same goes for sirhan sirhan.

and also because Yoko Ono gets signed petitions every time his parole hearing is held.

the biggest danger for letting Chapman out, is the danger to his life....

A danger to others and his own life. You can probably find a list of people who would want to kill Squeaky, Mark David Chapman or Sirhan Sirhan.

They killed or least tried to kill important figures.

Especially Sirhan Sirhan and Mark David Chapman though. Sirhan Sirhan I think was only a pawn in the killing though but that's just me.

Forum List

Back