McCain booed after trying to calm anti-Obama crowd

Considering McCain was the one who opened the flood gates, must seem difficult to try and close it now.

Though it is quite interesting to see the kind of people who go to McCain rallies to support all this hate.

ROFLMAO :rofl: at the hypocrisy from The Bush Hater's Club.

death_of_a_president__dvd__large_.jpg

.​

ROFLMAO :rofl: at the hypocrisy from The Bush Hater's Club.

death_of_a_president__dvd__large_.jpg

.​

Hey I don't go to these rallies saying I support his death like people who go to McCain rallies support Obama's death.

Besides, if Bush dies; Cheney takes over. So what's the fucking difference since Cheney has been running the show the whole time anyway? :cuckoo:

Put another two quarters into the machine and you get another chance at the game though Missourian. :eusa_whistle:

well McCain created this monster. Now he can't stop it.

Question is, accidently or purposely?

Only way McCain can win at this point is three ways:

1.) Scare the voters into voting for him.

2.) Obama gets killed.

3.) A dead hooker is found in Obama's trunk.

#1 isn' working, #3 isn't likely so looks like #2 is the way to go.

Hey I don't go to these rallies saying I support his death like people who go to McCain rallies support Obama's death.

Besides, if Bush dies; Cheney takes over. So what's the fucking difference since Cheney has been running the show the whole time anyway? :cuckoo:

Put another two quarters into the machine and you get another chance at the game though Missourian. :eusa_whistle:

Not you personally, The Bush Hater's Club. Are you a member?

From the article:

A sense of grievance spilling into rage has gripped some GOP events this week as McCain supporters see his presidential campaign lag against Obama. Some in the audience are making it personal, against the Democrat. Shouts of "traitor," "terrorist," "treason," "liar," and even "off with his head" have rung from the crowd at McCain and Sarah Palin rallies, and gone unchallenged by them.

This stuff is no worse than what is said about Bush on here everyday. So you object to it if it is in public but it is okay if it is anonymously posted here or the KOS or Huffington post?

Please, just admit this is mock outrage for political point scoring.

Last edited:
Do you even read before you post? the same thread got posted, and received a whopping 9 responses.. Think you're special, or have the story of the day? :eusa_hand:
Did you tell this to everyone who posts a thread about Obama and Ayersl. There is about twenty of those!

Do you even read before you post? the same thread got posted, and received a whopping 9 responses.. Think you're special, or have the story of the day? :eusa_hand:

And there are 100 threads a day about Ayers.

I haven't seen you complain about them once.

ROFLMAO :rofl: at the hypocrisy from The Bush Hater's Club.​

I'm sorry... did either Gore or Kerry run a campaign designed to rev up an angry mob and get the other candidate killed?

Didn't think so...

And, frankly, it's really disgusting that McCain is doing it. Yes, I know he "tried" to calm the mob today, but at the same time Sarah Barracuda was doing her thang.

Pretty difficult to unring a bell.​

And there are 100 threads a day about Ayers.

I haven't seen you complain about them once.

Those threads didn't catch me in one of my bored moods.. He was fool enough to post without looking during an extremely sssllloooooooowwwww time, thus drawing attention to himself. :)

Considering McCain was the one who opened the flood gates, must seem difficult to try and close it now.

Though it is quite interesting to see the kind of people who go to McCain rallies to support all this hate.
ha who was the first one to bring up race in this election, obama talking about bush and mccain said "hey did you know obama is black" so plz

Not you personally, The Bush Hater's Club. Are you a member?

From the article:

This stuff is no worse than what is said about Bush on here everyday. So you object to it if it is in public but it is okay if it is anonymously posted here or the KOS or Huffington post?

Please, just admit this is mock outrage for political point scoring.

Nope not a member of the BusH Hater's club. Though I can't stand the man's guts.

Nobody on here calls Bush a terrorist or wants him dead everyday. I'd like for you to point me to such posts?

Those threads didn't catch me in one of my bored moods.. He was fool enough to post without looking during an extremely sssllloooooooowwwww time, thus drawing attention to himself. :)

Translation: I really don't care what you say, there is only other thread of this about twenty Ayers thread. But guess what? I don't care since I think Obama is a terrorist when he was eight years old, one of those sesame street gangsters!

View attachment $Gangstas.bmp

Question is, accidently or purposely?

Only way McCain can win at this point is three ways:

1.) Scare the voters into voting for him.

2.) Obama gets killed.

3.) A dead hooker is found in Obama's trunk.

#1 isn' working, #3 isn't likely so looks like #2 is the way to go.

Hillary has talked about #2, but actually Obama's ties with 'shady characters' is starting to catch up with him. We'll see on election day.

Last edited:
Translation: I really don't care what you say, there is only other thread of this about twenty Ayers thread. But guess what? I don't care since I think Obama is a terrorist when he was eight years old, one of those sesame street gangsters!

View attachment 6075

Obama was 8 when the pentagon thing happened. He associated with him later in life. If someone associates with bin laden in 10 years, when the person is 25, is he off the hook because 9/11 happened when he was 8?

Obama was 8 when the pentagon thing happened. He associated with him later in life. If someone associates with bin laden in 10 years, when the person is 25, is he off the hook because 9/11 happened when he was 8?

apples.... oranges.

the 60's were an unusual time. Do you have any idea of how many 60-ish people acted one way then and are now totally upstanding citizens?

the Bin Ladin thing is an irrelevancy. And I'd point out that governments deal with people who killed THOUSANDS of their citizens after shaking hands and making nice.

The entire effort to make it seem like Obama has any inappropriate relationship with this guy is stupid, ignorant and, mostly, dangerous.

apples.... oranges.

the 60's were an unusual time. Do you have any idea of how many 60-ish people acted one way then and are now totally upstanding citizens?

the Bin Ladin thing is an irrelevancy. And I'd point out that governments deal with people who killed THOUSANDS of their citizens after shaking hands and making nice.

The entire effort to make it seem like Obama has any inappropriate relationship with this guy is stupid, ignorant and, mostly, dangerous.

apples oranges??

Didn't both Ayers and bin Laden try to blow up the pentagon?

so if the 2010's are an unusual time, you'll let the person off the hook?

Yes, governments deal with people like that all the time. I am trying to explain why people are concerned about Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back