McCain blasts Trump for Congratulating Putin

McCain went traitor when he co-sponsored Campaign Finance Reform. What a tool, it was designed to keep incumbents in office. I lost all respect for him at that point. I couldn’t even support him in his Presidential campaign, he was a weak and corrupt candidate.

McCain went traitor when he co-sponsored Campaign Finance Reform. What a tool, it was designed to keep incumbents in office. I lost all respect for him at that point. I couldn’t even support him in his Presidential campaign, he was a weak and corrupt candidate.

so you think it's awesome that Koch Brothers and Soros can buy and sell politicians like pogs?

...Uh, huh, because Christianity is soooo rational...
Indeed. The core teachings of Jesus of Nazareth... Love Thy Neighbor... Turn the Other Cheek... were, indeed, rationale.

Must be a genuine bitch... looking in, from the cold outside... my condolences.

...Again, Protestants and Catholics have killed each other for centuries over whether or not Jesus was made of bread or not...
Quite true.

Four hundred years ago.

Until they exhausted themselves, and came to the realization that they were doing great evil in the name of God.

Your Muzzie clients are still doing it right now... at this very moment.

Big difference.

...Yup, the Rich have gotten very good at getting stupid people like you to think that's the boogeyman you need to worry about while they pick your pocket.
Deflection and personal attacks noted... and laughed at.

The West has modern-day Islam's measure now... and is coming to the realization that it's the same as historic Islam's measure... bloodthirsty... savage... perpetual conflict.

Islam will, one day, become a Religion of Peace, if we are ever stupid enough to listen to Fifth Columnists such as yourself, and let them destroy The West.

so you think it's awesome that Koch Brothers and Soros can buy and sell politicians like pogs?

No, McCain and his stupid poorly thought out bill was the reason the Citizens United took their case to the Supreme Court. We were warned when the bill was signed it would lead to it, but no one listened. Bad idea, bad bill all so people like McCain could keep themselves in office.

Forum List

Back