McCain: Blame the illegal immigrants!

That's okay John, I blame you, both parties, and most all of the government for the fact that we have the illegal immigration problem in the first place.

Scapegoats my ass. Have you seen the shit those illegals leave behind?

HUH?

They left you behind.

No.

No.

These people are violating our border.

HUH?

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU.

Contumacious Idiot's quote:

"Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU ".

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we didn't have problems with the Al Queda. There was never a problem. So STFU !!!

Mr. Skinhead, Sir:

Are you saying the Al Qaeda members come from Mexico?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Looks like a Texas yard-sale!

Actually, its New Mexico. There are four American states on the border with Mexico. They all have issues with the trash left by the "trash" from south of the border.
Aw, c'mon....there's no need denigrating those folks who were born, South o' Mason/Dixon.

cebina.jpg

It's not like they had a choice!!

:eusa_eh:

Glad you clarified south of the MD line. Otherwise, I would have thought that was a picture of Palin just before she became mayor of Wasilla.

Actually, its New Mexico. There are four American states on the border with Mexico. They all have issues with the trash left by the "trash" from south of the border.
Aw, c'mon....there's no need denigrating those folks who were born, South o' Mason/Dixon.

cebina.jpg

Glad you clarified south of the MD line. Otherwise, I would have thought that was a picture of Palin just before she became mayor of Wasilla.

Only you would be confused about that.

We've had wildfires up here in Amarillo, and guess what? They were started by good old rednecks. One was cutting on some scrap metal with the humidity at around 8, and another was started by some idiot flicking his cigarette out of the window.
Why are you blaming the rednecks that did it, you bigot? How dare you blame the people that actually caused those fires. :eusa_whistle:

Blame first, and find out who's responsible later. Right............worked out so well for us in Iraq when we INVADED THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY.
Funny you don't mention Libya (or YEMEN)! Funny you forgot, WW I (Wilson), Korean War (Harry Truman), Vietnam (JFK,/LBJ) and Unjustifed intervention in Serbia/Kosovo (Clinton)!

Democrats always scream that Republicans are the war mongers, but look at most of the major conflicts in 20th century and you see a Democratic President!

Go ahead and live in the past, the present wars are Republican. Kennedy was planning on getting out of Vietnam, the possible reason that he was killed.

I approve this message.

Agent's shot kills rock thrower at border fence

U.S. officers trying to arrest border crosser assaulted by rocks, spiked piece of wood

June 22, 2011

San Ysidro, Ca. – An illegal alien was shot and killed trying to enter the United States of America illegally by the U. S. Border Patrol. There was a violent resistance.

Excerpt:

As the struggle ensued one of the illegal alien men leaned over the top of the border fence and hurled large rocks and a piece of wood with nails sticking out of it at the Border Patrol agents.

The piece of wood hit one of the agents in the head, the lieutenant said.
As the man began to throw another rock the other agent opened fire, hitting him once. He fell back into Mexico and died at the scene, San Diego police homicide Lt. Ernie Herbert said.”

PROBLEM SOLVED.

cebina.jpg

PygmyBiker/Queer Swabee,

Just found out that your Messiah/Sensei is a kindred spirit:

google: larry sinclair obama.

"For most lawmakers, DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” For Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), DWI stands for “driving while illegal. He also said that illegal immigrants were intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/20/2010-04-20_john_mccain_illegal_immigrants_are_intentionally_causing_car_accidents.html

Something about that on 60 minutes a few years ago to. It was an insurance scam or something.

Forum List

Back