McCain: Blame the illegal immigrants!

In fact many illegal light fires in the desert for a few reasons:
(1) To keep warm
(2) To signal their partners to pick up the people they smuggled
(3) And the most dangerous one, to divert border partolmen away from areas they are crossing!

The internet: Where idiots make up bullshit and bigger idiots believe it. :thup:
Have you a set of facts that rebut Ghook's comments?

You beat your dog with a baseball bat.

You got any facts to rebut my comment?

The internet: Where idiots make up bullshit and bigger idiots believe it. :thup:
Have you a set of facts that rebut Ghook's comments?

You beat your dog with a baseball bat.

You got any facts to rebut my comment?
Ah no...Your comments are just that. Comments. You made the claims, you support them with facts. That's how it works.
I have my facts straight.

When people make comments like "you beat your dog with a baseball bat, they are out of ideas and out of gas. In fact, you put yourself out of the discussion.
Shut it, Alfie.
Tell us ,oh great one, why is it you are so supportive of allowing millions to illegally cross our borders and set up residence here like it's just grand?

Scapegoats my ass. Have you seen the shit those illegals leave behind?

HUH?

They left you behind.

Have you read about the kidnappings of American citizens by the drug cartels?

No.

The murder and mayhem?

No.

These people are violating our border.

HUH?

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU.

You made the claims, you support them with facts. That's how it works.

Actually, it was ghooknose that made claims. Claims that so far he has not supported with any facts. And claims that you believe without question simply because they feed your confirmation bias.

So are you still beating your dog with a baseball bat?

HUH?

They left you behind.

No.

The murder and mayhem?

No.

HUH?

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU.

Contumacious Idiot's quote:

"Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU ".

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we didn't have problems with the Al Queda. There was never a problem. So STFU !!!

Howzabout that kind of LIEberrhoidal pretzel-like logic, you fucking LIEberrhoidal FOOL ?!?!?

Your other responses in the same post are equally idiotic.

Just do yourself and others a favour: flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl, pee-pee brain.

HUH?

They left you behind.

No.

The murder and mayhem?

No.

HUH?

I see facts have hit a nerve with you.
Who the hell cares about per 1965? Nobody...As matter of fact, the 1965 thing is a non-sequitur.
You can choose to ignore the facts and remain an advocate for illegals. Meanwhile our side has put our foot down and the laws are being changed. We've had enough.
You can either keep up or get left in the dust.
Now you will spew more insults and nonsense. Trust me, you can't help yourself. Hack.

That and voter supression

Idiot.

Actually, in a lot of GOP states, they're making it HARDER to register to vote.

Yes, damnit, The Dead should be able to vote:

Ballots cast in Houston using dead voters' names | Texas Watchdog

More than 4,000 people's names are listed both on Harris County’s voter rolls and also in a federal database of death records, a Texas Watchdog analysis has found.[10]

Dozens have apparently cast ballots from beyond the grave, records since 2004 show. One expert says the number of deceased names used to cast ballots may be higher than what Texas Watchdog’s analysis found. Instances of dead voters’ names being used to cast ballots were most frequent in three elections, the November 2004 general election, the November 2006 general election and the March 2008 Democratic primary, the analysis found

HUH?

They left you behind.

No.

No.

HUH?

Contumacious Idiot's quote:

"Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we had open borders with Mexico. There was never a problem. So STFU ".

Yo braintrust, are you aware that before 1965 we didn't have problems with the Al Queda. There was never a problem. So STFU !!!

Howzabout that kind of LIEberrhoidal pretzel-like logic, you fucking LIEberrhoidal FOOL ?!?!?

Your other responses in the same post are equally idiotic.

Just do yourself and others a favour: flush yourself down the nearest toilet bowl, pee-pee brain.

Are you sure the borders were open post 1965 ?

Shamen you just wasted a whole bunch of space with your useless Shit......
Ya' got nothin'.

Move along, Skippy.

106.gif

It makes perfect sense. When attempting to sneak into another country, it's always a good idea to draw as much attention to your location as possible. :lol:
Alfred, tsk tsk....Pre-modern warfare ALWAYS included fire as a diversionary tactic and for sabotage.
Human beings fear flame. What's the first thing one does when he sees a fire after he screams "Holy shit! FIRE!!!"
Call the insurance-company....and, proceed to initiate plans for their new-place....at the same location....where Ma Nature has ALWAYS arranged for burn-offs, from-time-to-time.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....why are the rest-of-us $ub$idizing these peoples' irresponsible-behavior (with our premium-payments)....so they can do the same; NEXT fire-season???

323.png

It's said that humans DID start the fires, but it's unclear exactly who. Good old McStupid decides that since illegals cause so much problems here, they must be responsible.

All the bastards are always looking for scapegoats, Adolf , for example blamed the Juden.

Scapegoats my ass. Have you seen the shit those illegals leave behind? Have you read about the kidnappings of American citizens by the drug cartels? The murder and mayhem?
Get this genius......These people are violating our border. They are here taking jobs from Americans. They are not learning our language and disrespect our culture.
Hmmmmm.......

I wonder how many White Wingers said the same, about Al Capone.....

11057004.jpg

....before we finally wised-up????

Alphonse-Gabriel-Al-Capone-6692.jpg

:eusa_think:

Wow.........just wow.............
That ol' Fart's gotta be goin' senile....with such an amateurish fuck-up.

What....could he actually think he's got a second-shot....that he thinks he could be drafted as the Republican-nominee????

He'd better be careful!

His ol' lady might start considering having him committed....and, SHE'S GOT THE BUCK$ TO DO IT!!!

(What poetic-justice that'd be!!!
542.gif
)
Why are you so upset? McCain is one of YOU people..He's a progressive.

Aw, jeez.....another graduate of...

...are you?​

It makes perfect sense. When attempting to sneak into another country, it's always a good idea to draw as much attention to your location as possible. :lol:
Alfred, tsk tsk....Pre-modern warfare ALWAYS included fire as a diversionary tactic and for sabotage.
Human beings fear flame. What's the first thing one does when he sees a fire after he screams "Holy shit! FIRE!!!"......He tries to extinguish the fire.....
These people set fires to divert attention AWAY from themselves....DUH.

The trouble is that it attracts the wildlife...and natives.
....Unfortunately.....

freeper-alert.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Looks like a Texas yard-sale!

Actually, its New Mexico. There are four American states on the border with Mexico. They all have issues with the trash left by the "trash" from south of the border.
Aw, c'mon....there's no need denigrating those folks who were born, South o' Mason/Dixon.

cebina.jpg

It's not like they had a choice!!

:eusa_eh:

Aw, come on ! You are already recycling your pictures and comments ? You are already out of ammo ? So sad. Tell you what, I will help you get some more stuff so you can make a proper showing. Poor little fella. I will also send you a map of the border states so you can have a clue and not look so D-U-M, and the other kids wont pick on you so much.

Forum List

Back